ES Recruitment Drive
I think it's a great idea. I can see how it could help people who are paralyzed walk again. Or even artificial body parts besides just hearts. Kind of like the Bionic Woman or $6 Million Dollar Man from the 80's.
Bella Vega, Health insurance quote Advisor
The idea of having brain computers or "DNA computers" would be one of the best innovations of mankind for sure.
Mixing DNA, normally exclusive to organisms, with electricity and metal is just something you could only imagine.
This would store thousands of times more data and much quicker and efficiently, although no one can truly be sure until it is made practical in computers.

All in all, the idea of DNA computers is fantastic but a little far fetched for this time period and maybe people should worry about different things such as the environment, not to sound like a tree hugger or anything :P
I also, would very much like to see this happen. I think technology such as this will bring humanity back from the brink of it's own (self)destruction.

Here is something quite remarkable that I found on TED a few days ago. It is, for the most part, related to this subject. It shows the potential of outside-the-brain... computer-brain integration. Probably not as invasive. :P

Though it all sounds great to "improve mankind" I stick to the point that I cannot believe this is something that would only be used to do things in our ( everyone on earth ) favor.

It will probably be used for war at #1, for we are retards or close to sleeping while actually being awake. ( At least 90% probably is )
It would be ironic to see something that should enhance mankind, possibly destroy it completely in the end.

Or maybe in 2000 years we realize technical evolution has its limits while our own natural evolution did not, and we limited who we might have become. And made ourselves inferior to that what we could have been.

Now that would be funny.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"