ES Recruitment Drive
I've been pretty active in-game for the past week unusually, but been lacking the inspiration to post anything on the forums.
Although I did recently let go of a head texture i'd had for a long time for a fair amount of Tc's, so I decided to make some changes to my Tori and went with the good old simple look, which I can gladly say has boosted my motivation for Toribash back up again for now, so I should hopefully be a bit more active also.
So, happy new year n' stuff, even if I still have two more hours to go.

Seems like a lot of people didn't really like 2015, but for me it was one of the best years ever with buying a bunch of music production related things and hopefully more of those things will be bought 2016.
Fellas, even though most of our discussions have occured in skype for the last few year or so, it's not secret that skype is pretty darn terrible. For this reason we're mainly talking in Discord now, as so far it's proven superior to skype in pretty much every way. Ask in the skype chat or here and one of us will send you an invite to our Discord chat. I don't expect the skype chat to be active for much longer since those of us that used to chat there a lot have moved on. So yeah, get with the times
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Hey dudes.

It's OmegaDark1, if you remember me.

I lost that account, & chose not to tell many people

Today I chose to say hi before it was too late.

I can't play toribash because my graphics card died, & I can't get my account back because it's linked to an e-mail I forgot.

I had just bought deal with it shades too.

Anyway, it was nice to invade, laters.
woah
Just updated a few posts in our Big book of Hunters thread (#2, #3 and #4 for now) and got rid of our douche list, since it was quite outdated (most of those guys in there aren't playing anymore anyways and there was a lack of evidences in quite a few cases)
Hi guys. What is up? Sorry for my inactivity. Haha. Caught up in college. You guys still playing Toribash?
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Ohey :O

I'm looking through the rooms from time to time, but most of the time I don't see any rooms with people I know or with the mods I like. So yeah, I'm not really playing it anymore and it doesn't seem like there are that many members left that do play TB from time to time

The only thing with some activity is our Discord chat, I guess (speaking of that, if you want, I can add you to that chat ).
Can you add me on to that chat? Haha. Do I need to create an account orrr I just need the link?
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
PM'ed an invite that's valid for 24 hours. You'll need an account, but then you can use Discord's client, its Android app or your browser for the chat.

(If the invite isn't valid anymore when you're reading this, I could also send you an invite on FB)