Ranking
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Haha your replay was hilarious xD

I'd say he didn't win because pusga is not really into replay hacking and I don't know if Orko has sense of humor :T

EDIT: and they both were the judges
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 17, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
I'm not bummed out that I didn't win, quite the opposite, I'm happy that Swexx, Oscar and other people pointed out that my replay was of their liking.
I don't aim for the top, I just get my work out there for some people to appreciate. :>

inspirational speech uwu
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
@Haluejah
I think your replay was pretty awesome from an entertainment point of view, but as a replaymaking connoisseur, I've seen quite a few hacking replays with similar techniques. If this helps, I think hacking should either be an icing on the cake of an already nice replay, or you should go batshit crazy with it, because teleporting and applying force is pretty easy to do. I really enjoyed watching the replay, but at the same time it looks a bit too simple to make (It may have taken you a while since you're kinda new to hacking) compared to say a madman. Still, the concept was neat and I would love to see more of this from you. I can show you stuff I've done with hacks if you're interested.
golf
Aww thanks, I've done these hacks before but on the same level, nothing too complex, just pulls and pushes without touching uke to give the idea of powers, next time I do haxing stuff I'll be sure to go batshit insane and abuse the game x)
I'd love to see your work on this type of stuff too
não dói joca
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=158
This was my first hacking replay, before it was just changing Engagedistance by deleting pos lines and playing around by setting absurd velocity to random bodyparts. Took me a while to figure this out, I had like 30 something different replay files for different positions and stuff. It just has the simple teleportation, but I made it flashier, hence better. At first I was grabbing and ungrabbing my hand every frame to record the data, and then sometime in the middle of the replay somebody told me about NutHug's recording script. I think it was Zockinator. So yeah, in this one the hackening is the main point of the replay, but there's some manips and booms in there too.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=204
This one only has one little suddle hack, but it puts the whole replay together. The "icing on the cake" I was talking about. Theme for this was archery, I think I did pretty good, although the leg keeps accelerating while in the air, unlike regular arrows. This waas before NutHug's other hacking script was made, so it took me a few tries to figure out the direction it should go. I was just adding linear velocity randomly and then watching the replay to see where it went.

Maybe this will inspire you to make something, and don't be afraid to start something you don't know how to do yet.
golf
Thanks a lot pal! Once I get on PC the first thing I'm gonna do is watch those, and also thanks for the inspiration, sometimes I struggle to even play toribash because I feel like I can't do anything useful.
não dói joca
The thing you have to keep in mind is that with hacking you can do almost anything, it's just the matter of knowing how and spending time on it.
golf
Nice to see you around here ass ass in pro :3

Btw. did you guys heard about new changes on youtube?
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
What new changes? Do normal channels without any videos get strikes and copyright claims? Do subs get demonotization?
não dói joca