Toribash
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
What do you guys think needs to be done for Toribash Next to succeed / raise the player count?

Not to say the community as a whole is like this, but I think less toxicity would help. Even if there are only a hand few, they pop up frequently. It brings everyone who's not used to them down, especially beginners who just started. So maybe more moderators going around servers would be nice. Just to check up on everything.
¿?
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Not to say the community as a whole is like this, but I think less toxicity would help. Even if there are only a hand few, they pop up frequently. It brings everyone who's not used to them down, especially beginners who just started. So maybe more moderators going around servers would be nice. Just to check up on everything.

toxicity exist in every game community and i think tb doesn't have that much of toxic people.
take cod for example: you enter a lobby and bam! you find these horny 12 years old saying they fucked your mom and pretty much everyone else's mom in the game.
there isn't much you can do about it tho.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by victortb;9453531

[B
Better advertisement[/B], YouTube content with the developers(like ToribashTakeOVER used to, as he interviewed Hampa and NutHug) or chats with known people from the community(Mack, Icky or Solax for example), and low-spec availability for those with not-so-good PCs, i think this not only will look fun to new players, as it may hold current players on the game for more time. Also, who doesn't love a free game?

Yes, I cant put enough stress on this. This game has a low playerbase due to its terrible marketing strats
On a side note, this game would benefit a lot from something like steam workshop and god dman, a good modding tool (rn modmaker is kinda buggy and new players wont understand it unless they watch COMUNITY made tutorials) increase obj number already, and allow us to make triangles >:c
/rant
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
looks like the Page Topic thread really won't be of any use

@mods: you can delete the thread
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Singer from Panic! At the Disco

Hey Victor best friend!
-----
Also I'm sad because Panic! is coming to my city in New Zealand, sadly tickets are like $100 and I can't go ;(
Last edited by Keshava; Sep 15, 2018 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Singer from Panic! At the Disco

Hey Victor best friend!
-----
Also I'm sad because Panic! is coming to my city in New Zealand, sadly tickets are like $100 and I can't go ;(

Hey Keshava, how have you been, mate?

Oh okay, i actually only listened to The Emperor's New Clothes and I Write Sins, Not Tragedies, so i can't say much about it.

I was once hyped that Hollywood Undead was coming to São Paulo(city where i live), but i couldn't go because it was a kinda expensive show, and it was happening downtown.
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Yes, I cant put enough stress on this. This game has a low playerbase due to its terrible marketing strats
Yeah, Toribash could gain a lot from better advertisement.

On a side note, this game would benefit a lot from something like steam workshop and god dman that has been suggested on S&I board before, still a good idea but no news about it, a good modding tool agreed increase obj number already, and allow us to make triangles >:c This one i don't think is possible with Toribash engine, by what i've heard.
/rant

Last edited by victortb; Sep 15, 2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: .
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
the best of the brasil é the brasileiro, somos todos fudidos :-)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]