Toribash
Hello TFR. I comed here to make an app to join TFR.First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb Yaniskill.I am 16 years old.I am 4nd Black belt.I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and french. I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor.My past clans Enf and Apok and Powpow.My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour.I liked to be a member in TFR is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join TFR but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends and I am active in forum only in Pms.I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you.Me and Darknesslor are mostly active in TB but not all time.I wish I join TFR i chose TFR because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends. I will help the clan i will help to develop and the TFR will be the hardest clan in TB.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that me and Darknesslor are so skilled in abd.
I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much.

Take care my English is not very good

Waiting for your answer.

YANISKILL
Zyns#6664
Hello TFR
My name is Abdulrahman and in Tb Darknesslor.I am 16 years old.I am from Egypt.I am Muslim too.My past Clans is Powpow and Daunt and Bomb.I can speak English and Arabic ONLY [Take care I am not very Excellent in English grammer].My Favourite
Mods are Abd and judo and some times Boxshu.I Cannot say to you that I am so so Skilled and I can win any body except Kotminiser But I have good skills.I was decapped only 1 Time.I love my head to be on my tori.I know a lot of members in [TFR].I know Kotminiser .I have many friends in Tb and Specially Yaniskill.you need the answer of your Question Why you choosed TFR .Cause I see many lovely peoples in it and very Good at abd and so much skilled. Me and yanis always go to train in abd public room like 2 days from the week.Also TFR Contain good leader and its Kotminiser.I see all clans leaders be so bad and dont have skills enough but I see Kotminiser Skilled enough to be a good leader and he already like that.this is the answer of your question TFR.My Real life hobby is Swimming and Football.I am 2nd Black belt and there is 300 Game left to be 3rd black belt.I am active in Forums.And you can see you can send me a pm and see how many Minutes I will take.When I started playing Tb I was trying to be a good player and I maked that I want to be a member of A good Family that love each others.So I now finished The application.

Thank you for reading it.
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
Hello TFR
My name is Abdulrahman and in Tb Darknesslor.I am 16 years old.I am from Egypt.I am Muslim too.My past Clans is Powpow and Daunt and Bomb.I can speak English and Arabic ONLY [Take care I am not very Excellent in English grammer].My Favourite
Mods are Abd and judo and some times Boxshu.I Cannot say to you that I am so so Skilled and I can win any body except Kotminiser But I have good skills.I was decapped only 1 Time.I love my head to be on my tori.I know a lot of members in [TFR].I know Kotminiser .I have many friends in Tb and Specially Yaniskill.you need the answer of your Question Why you choosed TFR .Cause I see many lovely peoples in it and very Good at abd and so much skilled. Me and yanis always go to train in abd public room like 2 days from the week.Also TFR Contain good leader and its Kotminiser.I see all clans leaders be so bad and dont have skills enough but I see Kotminiser Skilled enough to be a good leader and he already like that.this is the answer of your question TFR.My Real life hobby is Swimming and Football.I am 2nd Black belt and there is 300 Game left to be 3rd black belt.I am active in Forums.And you can see you can send me a pm and see how many Minutes I will take.When I started playing Tb I was trying to be a good player and I maked that I want to be a member of A good Family that love each others.So I now finished The application.

Thank you for reading it.

Sounds good for me.
So yes from me
Originally Posted by Kotminiser View Post
Sounds good for me.
So yes from me

Thank you but what about Yaniskill my Best friend?
-----
ME AND YANIS replays
Attached Files
Best Spar for TFR.rpl (688.0 KB, 2 views)
Vibing Snakes3.rpl (630.0 KB, 2 views)
Vibing Snakes6.rpl (85.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 12, 2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by yaniskill View Post
Hello TFR. I comed here to make an app to join TFR.First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb Yaniskill.I am 16 years old.I am 4nd Black belt.I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and french. I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor.My past clans Enf and Apok and Powpow.My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour.I liked to be a member in TFR is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join TFR but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends and I am active in forum only in Pms.I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you.Me and Darknesslor are mostly active in TB but not all time.I wish I join TFR i chose TFR because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends. I will help the clan i will help to develop and the TFR will be the hardest clan in TB.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that me and Darknesslor are so skilled in abd.
I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much.

Take care my English is not very good

Waiting for your answer.

YANISKILL

Well you and dark didn't read firts post but ye nice app tfr is not very active and you both need 2 yes's to get trial member so ye gl. Yes for you
Contry:Poland
Belt:Black
Favorite mod:Mushu
Activity: all times

I'm going to aplication.