Ranking
Original Post
Caveisier's Lazy Drawing Showcase
Just realized that I still not make a drawing thread in this forum, so here they go!

Hi there, in this thread I'm gonna show you some of my drawings. Mostly I draw in generic anime moe blbalba!@^#& style drawing, but I like to discover and learn another style too like painting, semi realism or realism, the styles which I really adored. Since I own a graphic tablet I rarely draw using traditional media, but sometimes I like to doddle some sketch too using pencil especially when I can't use PC to draw. I like to draw original stuff since I can freely draw it without worry about the out of character drawing or something like when you draw a fan art, but sometimes it took me a long time to thinking about the design pose and other things what to draw. Like what the title said, Lazy, actually I'm really lazy at drawing. Sometimes I only draw one or a couple finished drawings per month because I'm too lazy to start drawing, I don't know why. Oh, about the tool I used, mostly I use PaintTool SAI for drawing, but sometimes I use Photoshop too if I need to put some shape, effect or text since SAI not support that features.

Ok, so here some of my recent and old drawings.

Drinking milk is good for you!

Actually just a random idea, I was trying to design a melee weapon that have a booster on it. So while swinging the weapon you can activate the booster to increase your momentum.

Trying to make a moe anthropomorphism of my tori.

Painting practice. The face looks weird I think.

Fan art Eye of Cthulhu from Terraria.

Although collosal creature, especially under water really scared me, I really like it.

One of my favourite video game character when I was a kid, Sir Daniel Fortesque.

Feel free for CnC, it really appreciated since mostly I realized my mistake on a drawing after a long long time I finished the drawing.

Thank you!
Last edited by cats; Nov 15, 2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: tagged
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
w0w, that's some nice drawing, I especially liked the manga maybe not so the small girl with the weapon because it looked oddly porportionned.

I don't know why but the girls turned me on.. shhh.. 10k for a naked one.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
w0w, that's some nice drawing, I especially liked the manga maybe not so the small girl with the weapon because it looked oddly porportionned.

I don't know why but the girls turned me on.. shhh.. 10k for a naked one.

lol, thanks. But too bad I don't have any naked drawings. Could you tell me which part is it? Well, actually I feel there's something wrong there too but I'm not sure which one.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
nice manga stuff.

You used in a good way the soft brush with the manga ones, and the drawing is good too, have you made the drawings?

I see the rest all bad, because you dont render well.
and the drawings looks off proportion as well.

keep working with rendering and you will be better.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
nice manga stuff.

You used in a good way the soft brush with the manga ones, and the drawing is good too, have you made the drawings?

I see the rest all bad, because you dont render well.
and the drawings looks off proportion as well.

keep working with rendering and you will be better.

Thanks.
Yes, draw them start from the sketching, lining and then color them.

Yeah, I'm still learning in painting style. Sometimes I overwhelmed choosing the color for shading or lighting to form a shape.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
lol, thanks. But too bad I don't have any naked drawings. Could you tell me which part is it? Well, actually I feel there's something wrong there too but I'm not sure which one.

What if I payed you to make a naked one?

This thread is going to get as perverted as Pyrex's.
Got stuck again with my current WIP, so I drew this.

Not sure if I'm gonna line and color it later.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Wow respect. I'm just like: :o

Thanks.

I hope this is not againts the rule since I'm too lazy to make a new thread, because I'm gonna post this screenshot here instead of drawing.

Finally I can defeat my OCD to bought a 512 head texture, so I remade my older head texture and take a screenshot.

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
boner alert. They look underage, but whatever
Nice drawings, keep it up. U should make sets
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals