Toribash
ok, im no longer a member but im gonna throw in my 2 cents. We had a decent clan when I joined. We then were too loose in our recruiting and let a few asshats join. These morons ruined our rep. We booted these morons. However, instead of our leadership being men by raising our recruiting standards and rebuilding our rep, they/he cried abandon ship and bailed leaving the rest of us to deal with the aftermath. This is now the second time this has happened to me. The first was in Epic. In Epic, VolcanoX/Eckz bailed without warning and handed me the leadership publicly without ever notifying me privately beforehand. Ultimately, I tried to keep it together but an inactive staff combined with my own lack of preparedness ended up killing Epic. Now close to the same thing happened here and I'm sick of it. The next time you see me in a clan it will be a well established clan that has it together enough that I know this won't happen. Honestly, I should have seen this coming after how Sev behaved in Epic during my tenure as leader, but hindsight is always 20/20. Good day to you Guardian, may you all succeed in your future endeavors.
Xicer: We didn't abandon ship, we had to disband to allow you members to show your true potential, I mean, look at Extremerun, you know what clan he is now (hopefully passes the poll) joining? He is joining DAT, not a sucky clan, but DAT, where he belongs

Right now, and even before, everybody with the tag [Guardian] was considered not to be a threat, and was nothing to be feared, and it was gonna stay like that until kingdom come.

I wish all of you luck, goodbye
If we wanted to leave to move to a better clan it was our decision; no one was forcing anyone to stay. I, for one, believe we could have turned this clan around instead of putting a bullet in its head. However, i don't want to get into an argument about this.
Sev handed leadership to me, and I'm handing leadership to you
You are the Guardian leader
If you want to turn this clan around, then no one is stopping you bro
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
Sev handed leadership to me, and I'm handing leadership to you
You are the Guardian leader
If you want to turn this clan around, then no one is stopping you bro

Bull shit ! i never said that .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dumbass, we are going be link of order, leader leaves, co-leader takes charge, co-leader leaves, most leader capable takes charge, and that is Xicer
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
Dumbass, we are going be link of order, leader leaves, co-leader takes charge, co-leader leaves, most leader capable takes charge, and that is Xicer

Not even one of the rules , just make this clan die alrady , sheesh stop the drama .
Originally Posted by xicer View Post
If we wanted to leave to move to a better clan it was our decision; no one was forcing anyone to stay. I, for one, believe we could have turned this clan around instead of putting a bullet in its head. However, i don't want to get into an argument about this.

If u went to IRC u will see that all people AKA all people of toribash wants to kill guardian , Buncy , Torigod , canbl .. etc ect , and u have no idea how much people wants to raid this clan , No idea , trust me so am saying stop this bull shit befor it went more then what is , and " NO " we can't make this clan much better , when thouse people put a noob clan in there head , it will always be a noob clan , if u guys don't care FINE , but when your the leader or co-leader try to handle peoples flames on the clan , if u want to make onther clan , make one for all i care , just make this clan die ! .
Last edited by TheSev; Oct 24, 2008 at 05:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]