ES Recruitment Drive
My new desktop picture if you don't mind
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Colors. How much we all suck in choosing them.

In tonight stream we will learn how to make color palette from images picked up from Google image search, set them as a permanent color swatch in ArtRage and use them in Rift comic.

Be there or die in your miserable homes.

Also, lots of breasts and butts in art, or: How to get on the black list of TB streams in 30 sec.
Is there a way to see your old videos to catch up on what we missed?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Please do, don't want to enter in the middle not knowing whats happening.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Well, I will stream today.

I want to draw very complex scene from a dream I had last night. For that I'll use these images for references:

Story behind it is this: on some space station belonging to some unethical company there was an upraise of the working personnel that were treated as slaves. In specific, imagine the place that is used as a resting point for astronauts where they can lend a child android for sexual services, and all other humiliations and bad perverse things that include total lack of morality.

I was working there as a mechanics for androids.
This riot was started by me and android girl I was in love with (I was only human personnel on the station, everything else were androids and robots, and the station administrator was also human, some typical company scumbag, think of it as a Weyland-Yutani type of company administrative), and the security forces arrested her while I managed to escape.

Gathering an army composed of working bots (obsolete and old), child companion androids, other androids of all types, simple servicing machines, I reprogram them for combat purpose (it was a very sad group that had zero chance against advance combat droids of the company) and staged the rescue attempt.

Was was ensued was fierce firefight of 'untrained and weakly armed' against much stronger forces of the company (I'm talking about walking tanks bots) in which my android army was slaughter en masse in front of my eyes. Where our only weapon where the numbers and tactics like unarmed suicide rushes by child androids to take down combat machines... Grabbing a weapons from those that fell, using working bots that load crates as walking shields (imagine them going a slow pace toward the enemy fire, their parts shredding under the bullets, we advance behind them and listen to their monotonous robotic voices ''I'm here to help. Where do you need me?'', only phrase they can utter... Child androids that hangs from legs of the bigger robots, trying to slow them down while they are unloading their machine-guns into their skulls, tearing their small bodies and tossing their parts around.

Anyway, this is what I want to draw:

Hidden behind a tall pillar, a human soldier is kneeling like he is in shock or he has lost his courage. Beside him is a small android child holding a hand on his shoulder, like trying to encourage him. Left is a working bot in the falling pose, hit in the head by a bullet, while right is another working bot, holding a rifle awkwardly, exchanging fire with the security forces on the other side. In front are bodies of the androids, broken apart, in pieces , laying around. Behind the pillar, in the background are security forces, droids shooting and advancing, behind them one big tank-bot. Some destroyed barricades are left and right from them.

I will not managed to finish it in one stream, it will take many streams and hours. Idk how much and idk will I succeeded to transfer the atmosphere I have felt in my dream.
Been long time since I streamed anything. My rig is not that good for streaming, I tried all kind of programs. OBS is kinda quirky, can't set it right and Xsplit is working but it's some 'freeware' version with default setting, where I can't even change my username for twitch, so...

If I figure it out you might see new art streams every other night again.
Sigh.

Post A, B or C bellow. If no one post anything in 24 h I'll chose for ya, if there is a tie, I'll resolve it lol. Stream will be tomorrow at 22.00 h, gmt+1.
This thread seems old, do you still do streams teaching people tricks and what not? Or has this been reduced to just playing around? Kinda curious since I'm new to this whole computer art thing, need all the help I can get.

Also B.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •