Toribash
Original Post
Dead Space: The AfterMath
There is a new movie called Dead Space:The Aftermath, it's based on the Dead Space Game (obviously =p).
It's an animation movie, like anime. =D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1711366/
Oh cool they made another one, gotta get that then.

/me buys

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Oh cool they made another one, gotta get that then.

/me buys

SkulFuk is in my thread!! =D LoL

The first animated movie Downfall was so-so, Dead Space: Aftermath added some better backstory to bridge the games while using different animation styles and designs to tell a story through different perspectives. If anything, Aftermath showed that the game lends itself well to the movie format, and that a character-centric live-action movie could be great in the hands of a competent director.
Dunno, I quite liked the 1st one. Seems most people didn't though. :/

Either way I've got this one ordered so when it arrives I'll have something to say on it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well, I don't like the mix of 3D and 2D, especially that 3D is done so bad and in haste.
Animation is ok, story.. Meh.
''Ho-ho lets get more money from the game hype, I know, make a movie but hurry game is already selling!''
I like the movies based on animation and the movie dead space is also on the same line and i have watched it completely from your shared link.
The variable quality of the whole movie does give a rating hard. Two large segments are offset by three not so great. Lacks the philosophical themes and character development of Dante's Inferno. It also lacks the violence ahead, the coherence and meaning of the plot of the voltage drop Dead Space.