ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
are there gonna be any special items for people who played tb before it was tbn besides the coin
Last edited by Nurse; Jun 17, 2019 at 06:11 AM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
If I can’t wear my white straw hat in TBN, I’m not downloading it
-----
nvm im actually downloading it just to put bad reviews
Last edited by heat; Jun 19, 2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Find me ingame and duel me
Guys check this out. https://assetstore.unity.com/3d/props/clothing

this the Unity Asset store. Toribash next is being made on Unity so if you click that link. 3D objects of this quality is possible to be added into the game.

With that said. The quality of the objects in Toribash will be PREHISTORIC compared to what Toribash Next could handle as far as objects and assets.

With that said, as unfortunate as this is. It was already confirmed that not many (if any) 3D objects will transfer over. Because the way 3D objects work in Next will likely work differently. Not to mention will look much better than that of Toribash.

But on the bright side. I'm sure there will be SOMEONE working on staff in Next that will charge TC or even USD to bring over specific kinds of 3D items. Likely exclusive or very rare items.

(If not, maybe there will be a very under the table/back end way to do it. if you have connections.)

But i wouldn't get your hopes up about receiving any of your insignificant 3D items in Next.

But you will get your body/joint textures.
Last edited by matarika; Jun 19, 2019 at 06:18 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
So whats the point in winning clan league if you are doing it for the big prize l u l
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
cl 2019 champion prize should be alpha access to tb next

honestly that would be something worth fighting for
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Hey Everyone, this Monday. I will be doing another big interview video with Hampa to see where development is, and what we can expect! Leave your most important/valuable questions! I'll make sure to ask most if not all of them in some way.

Will be showing gameplay and replays as well from Next as well.
Last edited by matarika; Jun 21, 2019 at 07:38 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
how will they advertise to increase player base?

Will the learning curve still be as steep as it is now?

Will it have a new forum?

Does hampa love me?
-----
how will they advertise to increase player base?

Will the learning curve still be as steep as it is now?

Will it have a new forum?

Does hampa love me?
Last edited by Karan; Jun 21, 2019 at 08:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]