Ranking
Original Post
"Drive-By" positing
Hey guys, first real thread since my return so be gentle ;)

But for real,
I'm loving the recent activity I our forum but the way it's being conducted has been bothering me.

Every time I come here the 3 main threads are all hit by the same person at the same time, then they leave, and ill admit I'm guilty of it too sometimes.

What im getting at is try to avoid just throwing in a post just for the sake of posting, it tends to make checking the threads a chore of reading a conversation.

So try to keep the threads coherent and on a basis, or he'll even start a new thread if you seem it worthwhile.

Don't take this as me trying to dissuade you guys from posting, just trying to clean it up and avoid the spam.

Thanks all,
-Bouner
^ Spelling Fail.
Isnt this is what an off-topic thread is for? A place where you post things that dont belong in the other threads. Also, what are those three main threads mate? Heh dont be jelly my thread already hit 4 pages in bout a week.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Either way if it makes us look active then fuck it. As long as our threads aren't full of shitposts and the thread itself isn't a shit thread I personally don't care. Not that I can close threads or anything ya know
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I'm not "jelly" of your thread at all, im just trying to avoid exactly what sniper just said, we're creating random conversations in the wrong places just because people are commenting directly ontop of any thread with a new post in it.
^ Spelling Fail.
Kay, enuff said, no hef to be mad, we already know what bounafizta means right?
u wot m8
Yea I know, was just trying to have fun with ya. Nothing personel, although what taco said if it makes us look more active then lets do it.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I didn't mean to pose any anger

And sniper when I mentioned you I didn't mean that your comment here was random, I was agreeing with you saying we have a conversation going on in recruitment
^ Spelling Fail.
We're worse than women. Differential oil/grease smells like absolute shit. Like holy fuck, you guys don't even understand. Tore apart a rear diff in a yukon today and about threw up. Shit is fucking disgusting. It's one of those smells that draws you in because you're trying to figure out what it reminds you of but can never put a finger on it. It's like a mix between rotten eggs, shit, and something else. It's fucking ridiculous.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol