Toribash
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Vaine I think if you spend some time with her face to face(not over social networks) if you get some time alone to talk to her just go with the mood and your emotions and if it feels right tell her how you feel about her and that you are sorry for the old relationship but now you are diffrent etc and see what happens... You may get surprising results
~Girlfrined is a good thing, far good :3
but never be blinded in love, cos you will sux at the end.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
my first kiss was at my yard when i was 4 (now 12) i climped to a tree and i felt then i cryed then she came and just kissed.. and i was like ... then i smiled and she smiled too... Thank you...
-----
and i need advice for my aged girls i've being looking for a good girl for now about year but when i come to some girl i see she's beutiful i almost go in to koma so what should i do to keep my self confidend help me Please
Last edited by NinoRossii; Aug 11, 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back on top
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
my first kiss was at my yard when i was 4 (now 12) i climped to a tree and i felt then i cryed then she came and just kissed.. and i was like ... then i smiled and she smiled too... Thank you...
-----
and i need advice for my aged girls i've being looking for a good girl for now about year but when i come to some girl i see she's beutiful i almost go in to koma so what should i do to keep my self confidend help me Please

Just stop caring. If it doesn't go well, oh well, there are billions of other girls.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Just stop caring. If it doesn't go well, oh well, there are billions of other girls.

This is it.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Girlfriends give you access to part of the social expericence you would never have if you were a hermit living in some cave eating bat shit.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Never except anything from a girl,so you won't be dissapointed.
My GF makes me happy
This is my sig. And you love it.