Toribash
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well #15 If you ask your girlfriend what she's mad at you for, shes going to get angry because she thinks you should know why shes angry at you.
I OWE MILLIONS
Hmmm if you ask her that your not going to get a response for sometime.
She will feel too raged to answer.
Mine doesn't do that though, she's tooo nice.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
My first kiss was when I was 11.. I am going to ask out this girl I really like pretty soon.
hi.
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Well #15 If you ask your girlfriend what she's mad at you for, shes going to get angry because she thinks you should know why shes angry at you.

That's a good point, but sometimes people can get angry over little things and if it's a girl you don't know well yet it can be weird.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
*snif* ... u guys are lucky .... i am not ........................................ i can't kiss in my country .. fuck my law and order ! ...
hi i am RawrRawrRawr nice 2 meet u
Originally Posted by RawrRawrRawr
*snif* ... u guys are lucky .... i am not ........................................ i can't kiss in my country .. fuck my law and order ! ...

how can it be forbidden wtf Oo
i didnt have my first kiss yet :S wouldnt have a problem to get a girl im not even looking too bad ( :3 ) but there is like no good looking girls where i live -.-
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by RawrRawrRawr View Post

Go to some forest with her and-

/me gets hit by a fry pan in the head by his Gf.

--

My gf lives next to my house. We are childhood friends.

Luckily, we were not separated nor we had any hurdles in our path.

One day we went in a forest together and-

/me gets hit by a fry pan in the head by his Gf (again).
Last edited by Hero; Jul 27, 2011 at 01:30 PM.
Wow guys thank for all the advice etc I will see what I can do and maybe I can give my girlfriend the special kiss she wants... Also any other relationship advice is welcome... That poster was pretty good... And if you have any questions ask and I will put them in the first post to be answered
Havin GFs are hard they always like you to buy the stuff they want. So id rather be single.