Toribash
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

They are difficult, but some girls are worth the trouble and have benefits such as kissing etc
Well im engaged right now to a smart beautiful woman. So I think... If your just wanting sex or to make out, that is not a reason to go out with a girl, or you would be like "Your so hot I want to hump your leg". If your looking for experience... most girls are inexperienced to so you wont find any in most girls.

Yeah man I get what you are saying... I have been dating for six months and haven't kissed my girlfriend yet because she wants a special first kiss... Relationships aren't just about what you can get from a girl(ie sex) its about a lot more stuff like emotional and communication and just being happy
Well I prefer to be single(at this stage of my life) then having a relationship.
Imo it can go both ways, I prefer not having a gf as I can have a flirt with multiple girls (not at the same time of course haha) and have no consequences. But when you are in a relationship it gives you a better understanding of how relationships work and what is to be expected by being in a committed relationship.
Just my thoughts xP
Yea, I can't really decide it all depends on the person really. Some people prefer to have a girl freind. But I personally would feel terrible if I did some of the stuff some of these kids do today. Example: "Oh man, that chick is looking fine today, ima see if I can get with her." That is wrong of a person to do that. What if you were that girl... Wouldn't you want a little respect? Im just saying that people like that should deserve to be single.

Originally Posted by DooomByte View Post
Havin GFs are hard they always like you to buy the stuff they want. So id rather be single.

Seems like you are not in love.

Once you are in love, you will forget about buying stuff.
Yeah agreed... Those guys don't deserve a girlfriend and are pretty bad, but some people,like me, want to respect one woman and be with them and not flirt with every girl they see
-----
And yes akmal, love has a major role, if you love a girl you will respect her etc
Last edited by Xec; Jul 27, 2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I had a girlfriend, got dumped pretty harsh though. My first kiss was pretty special. I'm a romantic though.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I just got dumped like last week, Found out my ex was a lesbian and dumped me for a chick.
GOOD TIMES YE.
piss