ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Upcoming economic Recession Predicted
I was on cnbc.com and i was reading an article about how Bob Janjuah predicts there will be a huge economic recession within this month. I just checked the stocks and the DOW Jones is down 124 points, that is a huge drop. just wanted to know what you guys thought about this.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
upcoming? are you fucking kidding me?

(20:20:16) <sid> ahahaha
(20:20:21) <sid> bro
(20:20:23) <sid> I think
(20:20:2 <sid> the ice age is melting
(20:20:2 <sid> !!!
))<>((
yeah thats how i felt, but what we are in right now isnt an OFFICIAL recession.....
What the hell is an official recession?
There is either a recession or there is not. It is not like it has to get approved by some sort of council.
At the moment Europe is getting fucked.
Greece has huge debts, the economy is shrinking
http://articles.economictimes.indiat...e-budget-draft
Italy isn't much better
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-04/w...ni?_s=PM:WORLD

Do I need to mention the debts of America?
Last edited by legsol; Oct 4, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
))<>((
an official recession is when stocks go below the 700 range, unemployment has a sudden increase of 15% and prices are raised by so many dollars
That is the first time I heard of that, so unless you prove it I will consider that not true.
))<>((
My Country(Greece)Is Going to fall into bankruptcy.I cant say anything until I see tomorrow.Also The School Year Started and our schools dont have books to give us I have only 2(:P) but other schools(as I heard)are using last years books and they aren't allowed to write in them!
Our teacher's salary reduced to 400 (I think)
Salaries Are reduced also on everyone.None Pays Taxes...
And We are going straight to hell!
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
yeah see, the whole world is basically going into an economic recession. where i live gas costs up to 5 dollars max now, its getting ridiculous....
Due to your usage of the word 'gas' I'm going to assume you're talking about America. In that case, your country has been in recession for a couple of years now. There's nothing to discuss here.