Toribash
this is some ormo quality shit dude
everything about it is great really, it transitions really well and fluidly too, each hit feels powerful even if they're not really explosive
this is a BIG improvement from the last time I saw you ukebash. Everything flows really nice and every hit looks like it is supposed to go there I mean you even got a sexy pose at the end 8.9/10.

That ukebash replay was off the hook.
you've already passed me in this replaymaking genre and every aspect of replaymaking as a whole. You're amazing.
Opener was a bit generic but you came up with a beautiful flow and smoothness right away. The setup for a B Kick was great but I don't like the control you had over your flow/tori while in the air.
After making this transition I don't know the name your swing through was one of the most beautiful and eye candy things I've ever seen in trickings, although you put yourself in a weird position before lauching, it was well executed in the end anyways (of this trick).
Everything else kind of breaks all the amazingness from before, in my opinion. After you landing from the trick above^ I see almost no "fundamentals" in the next trick, which was still pretty well executed, and the next kicks are off angled in my opinion even though I think your movement is hella sexy
I don't know what to say about these back steps =_= xD
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I won't comment on your run since you're focusing on setups, okay? Looks pretty

the only issue I have with this starting (of the setup), where you spin your body and kick backwards (I think that is a J-Step), is your flow, nothing more and nothing less. See, your movement was good, you had a nice speed and your found yourself in a good position to launch the next trick afterwards, on the other hand whoever watch this might have some annoyance with the lack of flow.
You didn't do this badly but everytime you step on the floor, you lose your flow and then launch your body again to a very similar flow, which is great and shows how skilled you are to keep it as clean as possible. The problem is that it's pretty noticeable to me how you do that, so I'd suggest you to try keeping the same momentum and just flow with it. Basically you have to launch the J-Step thing and just let it gOwO while trying to keep your positions comfortable to balance

edit: I tried to exemplify it but I don't have much time right now xD
Attached Files
poor example I gotta leave.rpl (203.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 4, 2018 at 01:58 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]