Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]"lost" my account after months of inactivity
I was wondering if my main account could be recovered if I havent logged in in a while. I went into toribash and tried to login but it wouldn't let me, giving me the "incorrect username or password" error. I forgot to set up a recovery email for my account, and thus have no way of retrieving my password. something odd that happened is that my account was still logged in on my toribash game thing (not the site), and on the forum it told me to reset my password due to inactivity or something. ever since, I have been unable to login using the website even though my password has theoretically remain unchanged. (unless I changed it and forgot)

account I'm locked out of:
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php...ame=iiluminati

I have a ton of proof that shows I am the owner of this account. the skype attached to my account is erikbrown117, which I can login to just fine. also, my youtube channel shows the name "iiluminati" in the corner, and if you need to I can make another video of me saying, in my voice, that I am now locked out.

Video Proof. The title of the video shows my alternate account's username

and here is a picture of me signed into the google account connected to the video which has my toribash name in it, along with the "Temp200715" watermark:
-snip-

and here is a picture of me signed into the skype account connected to the iiluminati account, with proof that it is me in the bio. It may look photoshopped, but being the owner of the account, I can send anyone any message I need to prove it is me. (look in the bio)
-snip

also, my steam screenshot library is full of pictures of me in my green texture set, and my name is clearly visible when playing in multiplayer matches.

Steam Proof

This is one of many I can show, if you need.

Furthermore, I have many contacts whom I can get in touch with to prove that it is indeed me who is trying to retrieve my password.

Also, I know my old password for the account, which I will not list here for obvious reasons. I can private message an admin the password if need be.

I will be posting a video of me explaining the issue, showing the proof that I am the owner of the account, when the video finishes uploading.
Last edited by zwouter; May 24, 2016 at 07:01 AM.
Removed your google account proof and skype proof from the first post, this thread is visible for the entire community and those may be private to you.

Try to pm Phail or Faint about the issue, give them about the same proof and they will help you as much as possible.

I'll pm you the 2 links I removed.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Removed your google account proof and skype proof from the first post, this thread is visible for the entire community and those may be private to you.

Try to pm Phail or Faint about the issue, give them about the same proof and they will help you as much as possible.

I'll pm you the 2 links I removed.

thanks, i just tried to show as much proof as I could. I dont care if my face is on the internet or anything but thanks for removing them. also I'll pm them, thanks