Ranking
Admins tend to do that,
Again if some noobs are training, legit training, not just falling over for eachother, i leave, why should i bother them for the mear purpose of being an ass, they want me to leave, they arent doing anything wrong, i leave and go to one of the other 119 servers
the god
I have this problem very often because I prefer servers with only a few players so that I can play fast.
In most of the cases I leave, because people are asking nicely, but there are also others who just say "gtfo" or worse what makes me to stay and ignore them.
I guess this problem can never be solved because you cannot teach common sense and good behavior to 90k+ people.
Well if my mate and I play Toribash, screw sitting around with other nabs. But there are 120 servers now, there WILL be empty servers (or full) to go to if this occurs. Also hidingwarior, stfu. D:
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
sometimes they tell me to leave on the judo server 46. Most of the time that server has a small amount of people while the semi-pro has 10 or more people. If they tell me to get out of that server I usually stay because that server is my home base. Otherwise I'll leave on request.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!