Toribash
The god! Sup guys I'm the new guy. Been around the tb lifestyle a while and was looking for a clan to showcase my godness!!! So are you guys a wushu clan? Or do you have a wide verity of mod specialties? Oh and it's awesome to be part of the god hope to see y'all in game

Common Curtussy....nuff said

Hey guys I'm looking for a clan I'm pretty god I'm a black belt my is 30,000 -20,000 my main mods are lockbox and aikido/big dojo so yeah I'm am willing to be a Jesus and make some miracles happen
hi i am looking for a clan and this clan seems awsome can i plz join?
-----
i am a blue belt and i have been playing for almost a year and have been looking for clans like this.im almost a brown belt and i have been training really hard and have been beating a lot of people.as i said i want to join this clan plz answer.
-----
hi the god can i join your clan. ive been looking for clans cuz im pretty good almost a brown belt and i have been almost playing for a year.i have been training really hard and have been wining alot plz answer =)
Last edited by mikimia; Apr 20, 2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why are you trying to join TheGod? It's pretty much inactive + TheGod is banned.
Modo Bestia