Ranking
Original Post
Draggable Joint?
everytime i want to make an artwork with ingame character,i always found it really hard to make a pose that i want.

so i think a draggable joint for TB would be great? (Just for singleplayer)
(Shouting)--[Indonizer]
Don't Touch Me!!!
umm you can use other mods
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Supported
I have this exact same problem and it would just make life soo much better if this were inplamented. Or if not then maybe someone could make a library of positions that one may load in sp mode for the tori for better texture viewing. I know there are certain other mods that change the position but...REALLY? Are ppl soo lazy that they can't even do this? (if possible) Why just spend hours looking for a mod that changes the stance?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
You could redo the Pose with a Rig in a 3rd Party Programm like Cinema 4D or Blender, but if you REALLY want an ingame screenshot then :P well ....

However i dont think its too much necessary as controlling the Joints like this is indeed harder for a pose but it somehow works out in the end too
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
You could redo the Pose with a Rig in a 3rd Party Programm like Cinema 4D or Blender, but if you REALLY want an ingame screenshot then :P well ....

However i dont think its too much necessary as controlling the Joints like this is indeed harder for a pose but it somehow works out in the end too

Sadly my laptop cant run any animation program because my laptop is a toaster.
But i'll keep it in mind if i actually get a better PC,thanks.
(Shouting)--[Indonizer]
Don't Touch Me!!!
I got a potato too... Cant run tb with complety rounded joints shaders or physical blood either but cinema 4d works like charm if its not a huge huge project