Ranking
Original Post
This game could be so much better. plz take note mr tory bash crew
You cant punch straights, you can only do hooks. i dont know what muscle it is ,but it turns your arm, to make your thumbs up face either up or down. (if your hands were in tory bash starting position) fix this plz!

Next, a VERY IMPORTANT THING, the movements are waaaay to slow, i can punch a Brazilian (pun) times faster than these guys, but the flip side is that they are so strong, that they end up flying everywhere! making it kinda annoying. i'm sure you have thought of this, adding a fast n strong extend/contract and a more relaxed extend/contract. just try and at least test it to see if it works.
another thing that would be nice is if you could actually set this in the game rules.

im sure u know this one, GRAVITEHHH. you jump way too easy i find, it should be easy to jump... but only when you want to. reference to fast-slow movement

make the ground do damage to the person, would help for certain moves. proboly hard to do, also sometimes you bleed too easy

the other parts you dont REALLY have to do, but these ones you definitely should

and now, for the non-fighting part. there are too many mods and replays, put them into seperate folders for orginization. for replays seperate it into "your replays" and replays. for mods, separate it into the "most used mods" and then mods.

it was good that you made a match making system, that's good, only that i have no idea how to use it. make the matchmaking system the "main thing" to use for online fighting with random people, and that it only "match makes" the normal game, no mods. if you want to do a mod match, you got to make that game yourself (like normal). same thing with "friend matches". just as everyone else, once im on the computer, i suddenly have a hatred for waiting, which is why the idea of more that 2 people for fight room is stupid. to counter this, add tornament style matches, so everyone is always fighting, and has the choice of spectating (spectators) if someone owns a server, and they are timed out, make it that it deletes the server, and/or kicks them, this is a BIG problem, and is very annoying.

UGH this game could be so much better that it makes me want to learn scripting, and edit the game myself.

writeing about this made me feel a little bit better hope you guys read this and actually do something about it really soon. LOVE UR GAME AND HATE IT TOO
(note if you use my ideas and decide to make it that u pay FOR the game, gimme a free pass )
Originally Posted by deathpikle
Next, a VERY IMPORTANT THING, the movements are waaaay to slow, i can punch a Brazilian (pun) times faster than these guys, but the flip side is that they are so strong, that they end up flying everywhere! making it kinda annoying.

The movements can be slow, if you have no idea what you're doing. When you go to punch, you don't stand there with arms raised and only twist your chest to turn. You need to use A LOT of muscles (in this case, joints).

One movement may be slow, but if you combine movements and build up some speed, you can get several dismemberments with one strike

im sure u know this one, GRAVITEHHH. you jump way too easy i find, it should be easy to jump... but only when you want to. reference to fast-slow movement

Uhm. Ever heard of game rules? You can easily change this by going through 'Settings', then 'Game Rules' and gravitehhhh's at the bottom.

make the ground do damage to the person, would help for certain moves. proboly hard to do, also sometimes you bleed too easy

This one annoyed me a bit. If you know what you're doing, you can manipulate uke
through the air and if/when he lands, parts of him can dismember. The ground is the same as any body part on tori. It doesn't 'give out' damage. It's not infused with dragon breath or whatever, it's the impact. If uke's travelling at high speed towards the ground, he'll blow up.

And the other thing, he bleeds to much? If you don't like blood type /opt blood 0.
If you want him to dismember easier or quicker, go to game rules and turn the dismemberment threshold down.

there are too many mods and replays, put them into seperate folders for orginization...

for mods, separate it into the "most used mods" and then mods.

I agree with the folders for mods and replays. Definitely. Good suggestion.

it was good that you made a match making system.. blahblahblah

I have no clue what you were talking about with the matchmaking thing, but I've never used it, sooooo... I simply make a room by '/jo *room name*..

And btw, they won't make this a pay game. They're too cool.
Last edited by Muffin; Sep 19, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Your ideas already existed, maybe you havent seen them just as The MuffinMan explained. Also, The mods organization is a Great Idea, and if you could edit your post to delete all the rest and only leave that, it could be awesome.
I find your humour fantastic, Give me a free pass loool, well dreams are free :3
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Mod management is a must! It's just a pain to find what your looking for. Maybe even a search function to be able to find the one we are looking for would be good.
Life's a bitch, so I spayed it!
Can't punch straight? Lol yeah you can, just you haven't learned how to.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you