ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Set/ 100k(updated)/ Imperial-Pure-Demon
Payment tc.
about what I want take a look to these pictures, do something tribalish/ robotic etc... etc... make it look good.
No premade set.
No c/p
Colours: Imperial(bleu) Pure (white) Demon (grey)
Last edited by Astral; Apr 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Bump, updated the price to 100k
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Harlem bump.
Here is the head. I will make the other textures later, unless you don't want it.

screenshots

That not bad, quite my style, do the rest with less details but more precisions in lines and curves, thanks thats cool.
Sonds good, I'm gonna start making them now.
Ok I made the legs and arms. Tell me if you want anything changed.

Pictures

Theres still details and stuff, since im not exactly sure how little detail you want. Just tell me if its too much and i can easily change it.
Also, heres a picture with Imperial force.

force

(The torso is just a torso color it doesn't have textures yet, same for hands.)
Last edited by Novai; Apr 14, 2015 at 05:55 AM.
Thats really good, I have 2 things to say

That is not clean, and I can see that on each texture (at the majority I mean)
Tell me if it's a problem of quality during screenshot, so (you are not forced to) send me the right tight texture, Ill put it on my tori and watch how it look for real.
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
more precisions in lines and curves

Thats was what I mean ^^

+ if you can remove some detail on biceps? it look too charged for me (yeah I'm maniac ^^)
Ok, waiting for you, so you are now 3 on it, please notice that Ill take the best of three and reward the others by sending 5k.