Toribash
Original Post
The Alt Problem
The alt problem is realy just a big problem, because these people are going to begginer servers beat the white and yellow belts for tc and give it to their main account. There could be a way to stop this but for now it would be very hard to do. We could from the beggining of the game give the newcomer a link to our website going to a thread where you can learn how to report people.
Remember the link cannot be avoided even if clicking the esc button for menu.
Idk if this would be a good idea or not but possibly you guys are just going to ignore this idea or call it stupid and close the thread.

with peace-
JinJe
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
I don't agree, using Alts is a great way to help teach many beginners the basics of the game. Also, with most games you learn from Trial and Error. So If a noob gets beat by an alt they should in theory try something different and learn from their mistakes. So like I said I dont agree (btw I am an alt).
To be honest. I agree because not only that they spam names to the point new comers can't get a name that they want. And like what you said they basically farm tc.

UlyssesSG - most people use alts to either duel, farm tc, or to make a better w/l ratio. I highly doubt that people sit there and try to help the begginers learn how to play. To be honest it's kinda discouraging to the begginers basically letting them know they can't win and then just give up and stop playing which therfore losing a future member of the Toribash community.

I believe that having alts are unfair, and pretty much pointless. If there wasn't any alts this game could probably be a little better with community.think about it. Some people have so many alts that it is just wasted space. Which generates so called dead players.

I highly support this and recommend others to do the same.
I don't know about you guys but quite often alts are now used by duelers or betters as alternate accounts for storing and making TC (but not in beginner servers because they want to make more than 10tc). If alts are trying to farm TC from new players then...10tc wow.
blue
pink
People still do that? Weird.

Alts are mainly used as banks for people and their TC. To sike out their opponent in betting servers and duels. I honestly don't see a problem here. I'd get bored as hell just fighting beginners on an alternative account. You'd make more TC dueling or betting. I recall when I was a beginner, and I made an alt. I don't remember the name of the account. But I too, wanted go go fight beginners because I kept losing to the other black and brown belts. I joined a server. And someone instantly knew my main account and they banned me from the server. It was a public one.

So yeah, there's a story for Ya. I don't see how this "alt problem" would be solved anyways.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
yes, whilst I am known for my many alts, i don't spam the begginer servers, or anything like that.
most people don't have a problem with me being an alt - I never get banned, they're nice to me, etc etc
if I was gonna do anything including my tc and older accounts it would be if there was like an extra 100 tc on an old account, i'd pass it to the one i'm currently using.
I'm also the one that is known for having many alts. But as emily said, i do not spam begginers server
i use them to gain more tc when my main account have reached the qi limit
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Yeah I'm not sure this is as much of a problem as you think. Whenever I've fucked around in beginner servers on alts I got bored after like two games. Left, never did it again.