Toribash
I was like in the 10th grade or so and I had maths.So,that day a new hot girl joined our school,in our class and I was like "Gosh,why the heck we only have 3 girls in the entire classroom?"Yeah that's right..We only had 3 girls and the rest of us(13) were boys.So every hot girl was like delicious meat in a cage full of lions.
So as I said,we had maths and nobody even cared what the teacher said,we were all like day-dreaming or watching the "New girl" and so the teacher came to me(I was actually half-asleep)and I didn't hear him,and idk what I was dreaming but I actually thought that the class was over and started talking with random guys.Yeah,realised that the hour wasn't over after like 10 seconds.Fuck that was so stupid..Though the "Hot girl" is now my GF(after like 4 years)..
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
too much fail moments for me. let's see.Once in a wushu tourney the last in the last fight i losed (lose makes me soo angry) i shoveled the computer and...CRASH oh yeah.My brother thinks that im crazy....
Yesterday i was wearing these shoes that are supposed to be good for your legs but their weird as hell to walk in, i was taking out the garbage and when i was walking back towards my house my brother said "Catch" as he threw another bag of garbage off my balcony, i tried to catch the bag but it had sharp things in it so when it hit my hands it hurt so i backd up a little bit and then started falling because of the weird shoes. i stumbled back hit a rock really hard with my foot then fell into a thorn bush...
Team America|7th Dan|
Haha yesterday I walked into my first class of the day (first day of school) distracted on my phone. About 5 minutes later the teacher passes a paper around the room and asks a question to the class. After answering the question in front of the whole class I proceeded towards the door with all my things. The class I was in was philosophy. My first class of the day was supposed to be history. I was in the wrong room... -_-
Originally Posted by m0o
This thread.

That's saddening.
Anyway, I had a fail free day today, which is a fail within itself. Fails are what keeps me laughing.
Proud Co-Leader of Renegade.
He forgot this wasn't a wibbles thread....

or that post was a fail moment!

fail moment:
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*