Ranking
Original Post
[Event] T3AL Collab Video
Me and the people at T3AL will soon be working on a video taht we hope will blow the roof off of this art community, but to do that we need all the help we can get so i am posting this thread in hopes that you will help us out. i am only posting job spots that 2d artists can accomplish. we are only looking for the best of the best, so you must post examples of the work you can do for that job. here are the jobs, the open spots, and perhaps some short explanations:

Storyline/Idea: basically, the story and script etc....
1. Deridor
2. Varkenoss/Bloobing
Concept Art: art based off of descriptions written by the storyline writers
1. GrayveXP
Texturing: texturing based off of the templates we will eventually provide
Rendering: its a 3d thing, but it only involves opening a program and pressing a button (then waiting 12 hours XD) you must download belnder for this job, its free and takes hardly any memory. make sure to dl 2.49b version. you will also need an extremely powerful computer (EXTREMELY)
1. GrayveXP
Video Editing: i think this will be the most grabbed at spot ^_^ if you can edit a tb video, this will be extremely easy. al it involves is piecing together the sections of rendered video and maybe adding some fade in between certain scenes (you will be told when and where)
1. Dragoblade
2. dont think we need two but might as well
Music: background music etc... you willl be told what kind is needed (by feeling, scene etc,....)
1. Dragoblade
Actors: voice actors for the characters, you need an extremely good microphone and of course voice XD
?. depends on the characters we create. sign ups will open for actors once we create them
Audio editors: people to edit and spruce up the voice and music, make it fit better overall
1. Dragoblade
2. GrayveXP

this is a serious event, no slackers allowed! if one person doesnt do their job the whole video will be ruined. only sign up if you can do your best when you need to. dont forget examples! also, you can get up to 2.5k and be in the credits of the awesomest video ever. payout per job will most likely go up once i find a calcuator
Last edited by Deridor; May 30, 2010 at 01:36 AM.

Okay, I have corsair dominator ddr3 ram, 6 gigs. Some of the best.

The sli gpus can run crysis at very high at 40 fps, with 4x AA. The i7 is just like any other i7.

I'd say mine is an above average gaming rig. Not the top of the line, but by far the best rig of all the friends I know. ^_^

I'll be willing to take a look at the templates, but nothing close to a promise of doing it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
ill put you down for rendering then? i see you as being able to render something that would take me 12 hours in like 10 minutes O_O

as for the templates, they wont be ready til far into the project

Do you have something I can render right now to test the speed? Maye something you've rendered once or twice before to compare?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
deridor, great news. Mom is going to buy me a pro mic from Microsoft ^^ Zawesome!

#TribeOn