Ranking
Original Post
Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands

The Forgotten Sands returns to the storyline established by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and concluded by Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones.On December 14, 2009, Ubisoft UK released the first details of the story on their official video portal.
The Prince is back and he is visiting his brother’s kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. When the decision is made to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation, he will embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and discover that great power often comes with great responsibility.
The game is an interquel, taking place in the seven year gap between The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.The Prince character is supposed to be a cross between the character models in these two games. Once again he will be voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
According to Nintendo Power, the Wii version's plot will revolve around a female djinn seeking help from the Prince to liberate a kingdom enslaved by a mysterious evil.
The PSP version features a plot in which the prophecy is written that the Prince's family will bring end to an evil spirit's dark reign. To ensure his survival, the evil spirit hunts down Prince's family members. Prince escapes his tower where he is kept protected, and pursues mysterious light, a spirit which promises to help him.

The Forgotten Sands is available on all major gaming platforms and is to "feature many of the fan-favorite elements from the original series as well as new gameplay innovations", according to a press release from Ubisoft. The DS, PSP and Wii versions are developed separately and will feature different gameplay than the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows versions.With Ubisoft's feature Uplay, players may unlock Ezio, the main character from Assassins Creed 2.

http://prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com/ - Official Website
Last edited by Shaogorath; Jun 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Really cant wait for it to come out, i was a huge pop fan when i was younger. And was so hyped with the Ps3 prince was released. Unfortunetly the newest pop was a dissapointment it become that dull and boring I never evne completed the game. Going back to its root in The Sands of Time gameplay is going to be a huge hit I actually cant wait.
But I think it is already out,there are alot of youtube videos on the game and the bosses ,and yes the POP 4 was a huge disappointment I'm a huge fan of the series and that one didn't have a thing on any POP game!

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Prince of Persia is a strictly ok film which has some good stunts, nice CGI and no fun at all.No voices for in-game text, aside from the Prince's own grunts and groans. Music in general is slightly lacking in variety and tends to repeat often.
I played it at my friends house and it wasn't great.It didn't feel like I was playing Prince of Persia.This is just a attempt to make a game based on a movie based on a game,which can't end well

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]