Toribash
Original Post
Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Might be considered slightly NSFW due to gore.
Michael Jai White as Jax?
Best movie ever.
Originally Posted by crackaman View Post
can you interact with the movie and turn it into a game

Considering how e3 is next week, this might be an announcement for a new game and a movie simultaneously.
Oh wow very nice. Been waiting for another bloody Mortal Kombat for a while now.

I was waiting for someone's head to get removed, then when Reptile did it I was like FUCK YEAH!
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
I'm skeptical - they took away a lot of actual canon from the games.
I do like that trailer - it's better than the two other movies put together, because they sucked hugely, but I'm not sure about how they've gone about rewriting the world.
Originally Posted by Boaal View Post
I'm skeptical - they took away a lot of actual canon from the games.
I do like that trailer - it's better than the two other movies put together, because they sucked hugely, but I'm not sure about how they've gone about rewriting the world.

For the re-writting blame the pseudo-realism everyone begs for in films, it looks damn good for what it is and I'll definatly watch it, but they would hardly make a game with all the universe and charecters with magic would they? Its now gritty and edgy and cool for the kids of today, I personally liked the old ones what was wrong with those! xD
I thought the other movies had bad ass costumes and also the other movies had a better bigger Jax, but probably not as good as an actor.

What is that guy fighting? It looks like Blanka but a retarded one in the Mortal Kombat universe.

Is the guy Johnny cage? We also really need a blond Johnny cage.

I bet Baraka is going to be wearing a suit and is going to have eyeballs and a normal jaw.

Actually to tell you the truth guys I like Mortal Kombat Annihilation. It really seemed MORTAL KOMBAT to me because you see a lot of fucking characters in their actual costume having cheesy ass fights. except for Reptile.

who can play a better Lu Kang? then the guy on Annihilation or that same guy who plays that soldier in the massive tank in Soldier which has Kurt Russell who plays Snake Pliskin in escape from New York and LA

We're all down for another Escape with Snake right?
Last edited by T0ribush; Jun 9, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
it looks cold, and, unlike the other MK movies i think it will kick ass
[Hunters] enter, if you ROCK
RANDOM FACE XD