Toribash

real pics.
:D
Blam found what i was just about to post.

Yes, xbox 360 slim is real, intergrated wifi adapter, 250gb hdd etc.

also, natal is now Kinect, and the xbox slim is compatible with it also

EDIT: the reason why you cant find anything about the free console, is because microsoft are giving them free to the people who physically attended the E3 press conference
Last edited by Bilza; Jun 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM.
I wasnt looking for a free one, was looking for the pne blam posted.
also are they realing shiping it today.
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
The prob i have seen with it ya it has wireless in side the xbox now but have you seen the HardDirve it is not like the old one so you cant use it on a old xbox so no taking only the head drive to your friends house now
Anime United
more news via email

Sleek New Design A bold design and the glossy, black finish mean that the new Xbox 360 looks every bit as good as it performs.
250GB Hard Drive The giant hard drive is perfect for downloading and storing HD films, games, game add-ons, music and more.*
Built-in Wi-Fi Easily connect to Xbox LIVE, play with friends all over the world, and experience a world of entertainment.**
Whisper Quiet The new Xbox 360 runs whisper quiet, allowing you to play games and watch films without interference.
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
Why would they even bother with this? It seems like they're just trying to take Sony's lead on the new PS3 (better heating fans, quieter system, larger hard drive, etc) which is frankly a dick move, especially when it won't make much difference. $10 says it's still affected by RROD, too.

PS you can't beat the Foreman PS4.

How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Erm, slimmer consoles due to new technology isn't exactly copying Sony, it's a logical step forward for any gaming platform.

Xbox's have needed a revamp for a while, hopefully the new one wont have anywhere near as many overheating errors or the likes.

Doubt I'll be getting one as my xbox isn't that old and I haven't had any problems with it
:D
yeah
not much changed.
250gb "removable" hdd
quieter
slimmer.
nothing substantial...
http://gaming.do.co.za/articles/news..._confirmed.htm
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The only problem is if you move this console it wrecks your cd, I saw a video of it earlier but I cba to find it now.

EDIT: But yeah, the RRoD is fixed on the new consoles, that'll probably encourage some more people to buy it. (Even though the RRoD wasn't even that difficult to fix. My own xbox red ringed and I fixed it in a little over an hour.)
Last edited by ravenger; Jun 15, 2010 at 08:11 PM.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
The only problem is if you move this console it wrecks your cd, I saw a video of it earlier but I cba to find it now.

EDIT: But yeah, the RRoD is fixed on the new consoles, that'll probably encourage some more people to buy it. (Even though the RRoD wasn't even that difficult to fix. My own xbox red ringed and I fixed it in a little over an hour.)

He is right i can fix a RRoD xbox in around 10-20 mins
Anime United