Ranking
u know what u just dont listen. forget it ok. its not worth fighting for. PS3 is better. thats final. goodbye. dont reply cuz im gone and i wont answer u again.
I have not seen a single thread or comment on the entire internet that talks about "Green Ring of Sorrow". Where did you find out about that name?

That video is the only thing I have seen and in the comment section of it you can see someone who had the same problem but suggests to replace the HDMI cable.

change your display cable. my hdmi cable started doing that.

This might not even be a xbox fault. The video might even be fake since you can always change the colour output from the xbox as shown here.

Wonder the same thing how the thing can be internet related.

Edit: And there he goes.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
u know what u just dont listen. forget it ok. its not worth fighting for. PS3 is better. thats final. goodbye. dont reply cuz im gone and i wont answer u again.

Aw, but I just got here. I wanted to kick your ass some more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post

Alright man, but fron what several other posters and I had shown you, this time the 360 is superior. You cannot deny this without something else to back you up.
Actually, I'm not saying Xbox is superior. I was just proving UltraViolent wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

i dont think therres such thing as xbox slim theres only the new shiny one i think its called e3
Membaof Element|My Sig
Originally Posted by him3 View Post
i dont think therres such thing as xbox slim theres only the new shiny one i think its called e3

What?
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by him3 View Post

It's called E3?

errrrrrrrrrr