ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Dragon Age Anime Announced by Developer
I have found this recent news on Steam as I was downloading the game Dragon Age: Origins.

I haven't played 1 second of the game yet I know a lot about it by looking through reviews+walkthroughs(not too many since I didn't want to spoil the game for myself.)

Anyway, it is true, the developer announced an Anime for Dragon Age, but it is not an Anime series, it is a film.

Info:

BioWare's fantasy RPG franchise Dragon Age is to be adapted into an anime feature film, the developer announced today, created with anime distributor FUNimation.

"Anime is a great medium for us to continue the robust Dragon Age story," said Dragon Age franchise executive producer Mark Darrah in the announcement. Over on the FUNimation side of the partnership, CEO Gen Fukunaga promises "We are going to be bringing the classic visual and storytelling techniques found in anime to create a film that will extend the narrative of the world BioWare has created."

Read more: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/64136
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Meh, I doubt it.

It would be great if they dubbed it in Japanese, then we won't have to deal with the cheesy voice acting .
/Bump

Post your opinions on how the Anime will turn out; good, bad, etc.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I'll only watch it if it's in japanese.

pretty much hold the same oppinion.
the english dubbed version of bleach was disgusting. couldnt watch it...

unless its on the same level as afro samurai.
then again, dialogue wasnt one of the strong points of that series...

same actors as the game or gtfo.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
what

>western RPG made into an anime

Why would you do that. The whole good thing about Dragon Age was that it was western and therefore themed with western mythology.

fucking bioware wanting to appeal to nerdy white middle class teenagers
well, mass effect technically has a manga...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
well, mass effect technically has a manga...

like i said, fucking bioware