Ranking
Original Post
[pH] Join the Hive
For now just free style an application. Will spruce up later.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Yes. But you have to post an application first before you get in.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Hello my name is DrStrangeSorrow and I would like to join pH

I want to join because this is a newly official clan or maybe renewed cause of the set back and there are not many people in anymore. I think that this clan is skilled and respected. I can hold events and other stuff to promote pH or just show that we you guys are active.
I also think that the members that are here now are respectfull and skilled. I hope that you guys will see my application and accept me as a member of this clan.
hello i´m sesese and i want to enter in pH because i think this clan will become in a memorable clan and i waant to help it whit that.
i´m blue belt, i´m very good in aikido but i think i can be better, i´m a good person and i like to know new friends
Attached Files
desnuke i wazzup.rpl (70.4 KB, 6 views)
ypipi.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
1. hello im killhole and I want to enter pH because I think this clan is a good clan and I want to know more friends because I have hardly any friends at all.
2.I am very good in aikido,but you may think that i need a little more practice.I am also quite good in judo.I am a brown belt
Dr.Strange: I would like to say yes to you. But, I'm looking for just a bit more. Can you post any art you've made or replays? If not, could you talk to cleverbot and post your conversation? Just remember to show us the best. I do seem to like you though.

sesese: I'm about to open up a "school" for younger members that wish to join pH. I hope that you'll be interested. Just wait a little while and I'll make the thread and let you try to join that way. The new thread will be more descriptive.

killhole: ^same.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz