Ranking
ourselves Shouldn't we work together to help improve on another lol
Love You All
lmao i believe that's what he means but good thinking guys.
Today we trained a little, glad to see some new and older members come out today.
Thanks for the fun and we shall be running training servers hopefully daily. stupid that im coming out from inactive so fast but never left really. Will have to make time for now and go inactive after Cl

Also I'd like to add! Remember there may be many strong clans but in past we all have watched many promising power houses start and die within a few months.
But win or lose Clan league, we will always be around. We will go throughout the bad name and future, as a clan who wont ever parish. As you have seen many times, Wapow hitting rock bottom and still come back out as underdogs.
We will always be alive like parrot, like alpha maybe not as old but we will always remain a clan.

Lets give it our all like we got skill or something lol
Last edited by Mikes; Jun 13, 2017 at 06:05 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
yeah lol that's what i meant. and yeah we should create our training server and make sure lots of us train more! it would be nice if we keep track of the GMTs for training sessions
Do we have a clan video yet, cause if not I can throw some replays in to help it out
Love You All
I mean we do, quality is bleh. Mike made it late last month I think although the link doesnt really work on the clan page for some reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the working link is on the discord as i remember
so how are you all doing with your real life things? hope they've been well