Toribash
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
i read the end of it is that ok

I suspect it's more than the people who just posted on that thread had read.

Christ.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i read it all i just didnt pay any attention to any of it and forgot everything before i even finished
8===D
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I suspect it's more than the people who just posted on that thread had read.

Christ.

So wait is it possible for just a forum clan to still be considered active?

jk, i know it is because i actually read the great wall of china text
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
sorry i've been inactive girls are confusing
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post

This seems interesting

Elaborate

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Butler View Post

I've got to agree... I'm no longer in a relationship but my EX that broke up with me seems to still love me but is trying to push me away because we live too far away. She will get drunk and message me things like, "I love you. Baby I miss you so much " and stuff like "I want you inside of me"

I have screens of convo if interested but yeah...
Basically I went to go see her for New Years Eve/New Years, she picked me up at the airport in New Orleans and we drove to the hotel and checked in. We drove around a little bit and found a place to eat nearby. Talked, etc and went back to the hotel and just started watching TV, talking, and cuddling and one thing led to another and we ended up fucking within me meeting her IRL for the first time within 2-3 hrs.

We just cuddled, napped, fucked, and watched TV while we waited for it to get closer to New Years, and then we went out downtown for fireworks, etc. She got a bit wasted, nearly pissed herself on the way back because everything was closed with a bathroom so she had to hold it and she was hungry so I fed her some leftover fish from a cup that I warmed up since we didn't have any plates. Fucked again and went to sleep.

Went to go visit and meet her family the next day, just hung out, she drove me around her neighborhood showing me past houses, telling me about her life basically. We fucked maybe about 8-9 times within the 3 days I was there. Then when she dropped me off at the airport it didn't really seem right, kinda like she was having doubts and said very weirdly/sadly while holding up her phone, "talk to you on this again i guess" and within the next day she basically broke up with me, drank herself to sleep the next 3-4 days straight. I decided to drive up there to see her again and talk about everything going on.

I did not tell her I was driving up there to see her however, but I had asked beforehand if she had work. Drove up there, she found out when I was about an hour away (was a 20 hr drive non-stop, did it in about 22-23 hrs) and when I got there she was a little upset but not. We went out to get groceries for her mom for dinner (which I wasn't planning on staying for) and she nearly went down on me in the car and parking lot of the store. We got the food and came back. I walked to her room and found she was taking off her pants, etc and basically waving me over... pushed me on the bed and we went from there and fucked another 2-3 times that day/night that I stayed. (didn't expect that tbh was just there to see why she wanted to break up and see if anything could be fixed) she was basically in tears when I tried asking though.

We've had phone sex a bit still, sometimes still fall asleep with each other on the phone, and occasionally wake up to morning calls where we just basically wake up with each other. I honestly love her to death and idk... she seems really confused because she wants to be with me but feels like it would hurt too much to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
This seems interesting

Elaborate

Alright well basically I work as a bartender, turning 20 in Feb and haven't really had anything serious with anyone my entire life. I get attached to people easily. I like to think I'm pretty good looking and very funny so when I talk to girls it's never boring or anything because I know how to keep a conversation alive. The one thing I really struggle to do is read girls.

So basically two new girls came to work at the same place I do and I started talking to the one and we haven't like gone out together or anything but I got attached to her because her personality is amazing. She's pretty much like me, she's shy but when she feels comfortable with someone she opens up and it's beautiful. Anyway, one of my co-workers knew that I was starting to develop feelings for her so he tried to make me jealous by giving her roses and shit and eventually I went up to him and said that I'll knock him the fuck out and I don't care what games he's trying to play with me and then he backed off. Anyways she asked why I was so pissed off with him and then I said that I was starting to develop feelings for her and I was a just a bit jealous and apologized for that. She said that she wasn't ready to get into anything with anyone and it made me feel pretty bummed. I stopped talking to her for a week or so just to give myself some space and during that week she was really upset. The first time I worked with her again after a few days she ended up almost crying for something and had to go home. I'm not sure if it's because we stopped speaking or if something happened at home or maybe both but yeah I tried to comfort her and stuff and we started talking again but not much.

This other girl and I started talking and she's also pretty cool but she's extremely outgoing like she's the type of girl that goes out drinking a lot and stuff and I don't mind that but she's also really hot and every guy is trying to get with her so it makes me feel a bit shit. Anyway, this 2nd girl and I have been going out for drinks and stuff and we're always laughing and stuff but then she like stopped talking as much for some reason. My friend and I went to my workplace for a drink after my cousin's farewell on Wednesday night and the 1st girl was working upstairs and the 2nd girl was working downstairs (it's like a double-storey restaurant/pub). I hugged the 2nd girl, hello and we were talking a bit but then we went upstairs to talk to the 1st girl and she wasn't really talking that much because it's how she is I guess. I said to her that my friend and I needed to go and she kept begging me to stay there and sit there while she was working behind the bar so we stayed another half an hour and just talked and stuff. She asked me if I could take someone's shift tonight so I could work with her and I said I'll try. I went downstairs to ask the bartender working downstairs if I could take his shift tonight and he asked why and my friend said "He wants to work with (1st girl)". Then we said bye to everybody and left and then I got home and got a message from the 2nd girl saying "Why are you so bleak?" So I said I wasn't and told her I'll talk to her when she gets home but she didn't reply back.

So now last night I worked with the 2nd girl and we were talking and stuff and then my friend and I made cocktails for customers but there was extra so then we drank them and the 2nd girl asked if we could leave some for her and we left like hardly anything so she was a bit irritated with me. I said that I'd make her some if any other customers ordered more and she said "fuck off" and was like ignoring me and stuff but she kept looking at me and smiling and stuff like she was just doing it to tease me or something. I ended up saying something like "alright I just won't message you tonight" and she said "You know you will" then she paused and said "or maybe you should just message (1st girl)" so I think she was a bit jealous or something. I really don't know what to do but I'm working with the 1st girl tonight so I'll see how that goes.

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I've got to agree... I'm no longer in a relationship but my EX that broke up with me seems to still love me but is trying to push me away because we live too far away. She will get drunk and message me things like, "I love you. Baby I miss you so much " and stuff like "I want you inside of me"

I have screens of convo if interested but yeah...
Basically I went to go see her for New Years Eve/New Years, she picked me up at the airport in New Orleans and we drove to the hotel and checked in. We drove around a little bit and found a place to eat nearby. Talked, etc and went back to the hotel and just started watching TV, talking, and cuddling and one thing led to another and we ended up fucking within me meeting her IRL for the first time within 2-3 hrs.

We just cuddled, napped, fucked, and watched TV while we waited for it to get closer to New Years, and then we went out downtown for fireworks, etc. She got a bit wasted, nearly pissed herself on the way back because everything was closed with a bathroom so she had to hold it and she was hungry so I fed her some leftover fish from a cup that I warmed up since we didn't have any plates. Fucked again and went to sleep.

Went to go visit and meet her family the next day, just hung out, she drove me around her neighborhood showing me past houses, telling me about her life basically. We fucked maybe about 8-9 times within the 3 days I was there. Then when she dropped me off at the airport it didn't really seem right, kinda like she was having doubts and said very weirdly/sadly while holding up her phone, "talk to you on this again i guess" and within the next day she basically broke up with me, drank herself to sleep the next 3-4 days straight. I decided to drive up there to see her again and talk about everything going on.

I did not tell her I was driving up there to see her however, but I had asked beforehand if she had work. Drove up there, she found out when I was about an hour away (was a 20 hr drive non-stop, did it in about 22-23 hrs) and when I got there she was a little upset but not. We went out to get groceries for her mom for dinner (which I wasn't planning on staying for) and she nearly went down on me in the car and parking lot of the store. We got the food and came back. I walked to her room and found she was taking off her pants, etc and basically waving me over... pushed me on the bed and we went from there and fucked another 2-3 times that day/night that I stayed. (didn't expect that tbh was just there to see why she wanted to break up and see if anything could be fixed) she was basically in tears when I tried asking though.

We've had phone sex a bit still, sometimes still fall asleep with each other on the phone, and occasionally wake up to morning calls where we just basically wake up with each other. I honestly love her to death and idk... she seems really confused because she wants to be with me but feels like it would hurt too much to be.

It sounds like she loves you but doesn't want to have to deal with waiting long periods of time to see you because you live so far away. It's a really shitty situation but if she's like that when she sees you in person then there's definitely something there. I'm sorry for all that though like it must be really tough.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?