Ranking
Im a killer!!!!!!!
i have one month of trainig boxe and wushu
for use on judo
Belt:Black
Last Clan: MAD
sorry for double post i wish i coud've put replays on it.
Originally Posted by ydnarano67 View Post
Belt: 2nd dan less than 100games to 3rd
The reason I want to join is because i rock at wushu and i have replays of beating Odlov (Sorry Odlov everyone else used you for their own way of saying they're awsome :P)
I am an expirienced member and i want in [Alpha] also i am a very frequent player and am on the "Most played" list.
I am a cool dude with a great personality and would like a chance.

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Good to see you are ambitious about wushu, but we're for players who've "been around". So at the moment it's a no :3

I'm cooler cuz i beated Hampa be4, twice

Noze ur not :P{realy you are though} i jumpded alotz i waz eczited-Purposely bad grammar :P
Attached Files
promo.rpl (60.0 KB, 17 views)
Odlovfightwin .rpl (49.3 KB, 20 views)
How could she fail she got it in the toilet? Jk lol im not trying to join i was just bringing back old topics xD
hey there guys i want to join alpha :

im 5th dan
and i enjoj wushu and play mostly wush
past clans : Fr3styL , DeM , shortley 1336.9 and im in BoD now...
why i want to join : coz i think its a strong clan and i would realy enjoj to be in clan
edit: nvm
Last edited by Lukas125; Apr 9, 2009 at 03:00 AM.
Sup guys, Im sure you read my thread, well I saw this thread and I felt hell maybe this is where I should do this.

Belt: 6th Dan (500 games till 7th)

Best Mods: Wushu(fixed), Lenshu3

Past Clans: RelaxAll

Reasons for wanting to join: As previously stated Alpha in my opinion is one of the strongest and powerful clans in all of Toribash. I play Wushu a lot, and im not the tripoding noob you see in most black belts, I always bring as many comebacks and chases as possible regardless of my points. I like the members here and I think I would fit in here the most, because I love a small, potent clan where people know each other then a clan of maybe 35 unmonitored people where the skill level slowly declines.

People I know: Odlov (Iv played lenshu3, wushu and jousting unforuntatly with him)
Rocker (Wushu and Judo)
Stabberz (I came in second in his last Judo tourney, Ninjitsu, and Lenshu3
I dont want to miss anybody but theres a few more I believe.

Final Comments: I can provide as many replays in the mod you want of my skill, and I dont mind any questions about myself or my skill, nor testing. Thanks
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
hey i'd like to join alpha and well here's my "application"

belt: black

mod(s):wushu

reason: ever since i was a white belt i have been playing wushu. i therefore have a good experience of it and due to the fact that alpha is primarily a wushu clan, i would love to join. also, i dont use noob moves and i make my own. i'm not mean or annoying ingame. i try to be helpful when i can.
i hope to learn more about toribash and make some friends. i try to be on toribash every day. i don't mind being tested or anything, if you want tell me if i need to post any replays or anything.

i haven't been in any previous clans.
thanks for reading (or ignoring)
you shouldn't have read that
Originally Posted by nogginbash View Post
hey i'd like to join alpha and well here's my "application"

belt: black

mod(s):wushu

reason: ever since i was a white belt i have been playing wushu. i therefore have a good experience of it and due to the fact that alpha is primarily a wushu clan, i would love to join. also, i dont use noob moves and i make my own. i'm not mean or annoying ingame. i try to be helpful when i can.
i hope to learn more about toribash and make some friends. i try to be on toribash every day. i don't mind being tested or anything, if you want tell me if i need to post any replays or anything.

i haven't been in any previous clans.
thanks for reading (or ignoring)

Nice app, but it's a no for right now.

I haven't seen you in game much and usually we accept a bit more seasoned players. Perhaps later, if you keep active and keep playing wushu.