Ranking
Original Post
Login Failed. Please Check Your Username And Password
I can get into the game completely fine, but whenever I attempt to play Multiplayer, it doesn't let me join and gives me this message "Login failed. Please check your username and password".

In the chat it says

To login type /login username password

I've done this with my username and password, yet I still can't get into the game... And plus whenever I type in my login like that, it doesn't even give any message (Whether the login is wrong or not, just nothing).

Very frustrating, cannot play.
Have you entered your correct username and password into the login menu?
It looks like this.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Login Failure
I’m having the same exact issue. Only difference is I’m on mobile so I’m using my Apple ID to sign in, meaning I just press a button instead of typing in any account information. Since yesterday I can sign in perfectly fine but I can’t play online and I don’t have access to a few other features.

I’d prefer to keep this Toribash account than to make a new one and start over. How do I fix this?
Originally Posted by ImGone View Post
I’m having the same exact issue. Only difference is I’m on mobile so I’m using my Apple ID to sign in, meaning I just press a button instead of typing in any account information. Since yesterday I can sign in perfectly fine but I can’t play online and I don’t have access to a few other features.

I’d prefer to keep this Toribash account than to make a new one and start over. How do I fix this?

Hi, replied to your message on support mail about an hour ago, your issue should be resolved now.
Also please make a new thread next time instead of bumping an (almost) decade old thread.