Toribash
Original Post
Can't get email for password reset
Hello.

I am WeooWeoo, but have been unable to get an email to reset my password for hours and hours today since I lost the password.

Any help is appreciated .

Thanks.
Hi, please make sure you've checked your spam/junk folder in case the recovery mail got there instead of your inbox.
If the recovery mail isn't there either, try adding [email protected] to your contacts list and requesting password reset once more.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hi, please make sure you've checked your spam/junk folder in case the recovery mail got there instead of your inbox.
If the recovery mail isn't there either, try adding [email protected] to your contacts list and requesting password reset once more.

Yeah been checking all of my folders - spam included. I'll give that a shot. Thank you.

Edit:

Added it as a contact but have not been able to get the email still. I have emails from [email protected] in the past but im just not getting any of these emails.
Last edited by AlsoWeooWeoo; Nov 28, 2023 at 06:15 PM.
Ok, I've changed your password manually and it has been sent it to WeooWeoo account's linked email, you should be able to use that to log in and then set your own password.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Ok, I've changed your password manually and it has been sent it to WeooWeoo account's linked email, you should be able to use that to log in and then set your own password.

Thank you Sir, that email went through and was able to reset it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."