Toribash
I liked it

maybe because I haven't gone outside in 2 days, but it was a bit excessive with the brightness
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
ending was pretty sudden, but else it was chill af.

well the last replay sync was just copy/past the keyframes so yeah :b
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I liked it

maybe because I haven't gone outside in 2 days, but it was a bit excessive with the brightness

i tried to not make hurt your eyes to much :/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
probably my eyes don't worry
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i need some help with this one. i'm not sure if i should continue with it. i've got quite a few more clips, but i mean the song is over and it was annoying to find a decently fitting song in the first place. maybe this song wasn't so fitting either, but it was the best i could find. the other clips are also quite dark, like the supra lineup clip in this video.
try to ignore the bad quality. the samsung is bad in low light. it's nothing i can do about it. as soon as i get a job, i'll start to look into investing an actual camera and a tripod. i've seen some which works great in low light, as well as in daylight.
not as many meet's during the winter though, so it'll be more for my own car. (nah, haven't got one yet. looking for a good deal as of now. whenever i find one and buy one, i'll post pics, if i remember. was really close to buying one, but it had debts on it and i couldn't really trust the owner that he'd pay them off after the purchause.)
also, i might put effects on it, whether i make it longer or not.
also, there is still some meet's remaining. there's one on the 3rd of october (1 day before i do my theory test for the drivers license huehue.) which i'm antending to. it starts a bit earlier than this did, so i'll try to make a better video of that.

Last edited by Hours; Sep 24, 2016 at 06:50 AM.
M I N I V A N
thank you
I need to learn more about tk.
Attached Files
erthtkisfun.rpl (96.3 KB, 4 views)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
the ol' double snapper

Good placement on the grabs though, that arm break would have tilted me though