Ranking
Original Post
Post Here to Join-ish
Hey, people. New want to join thread, mainly because, NO's recruitment process has been changed to a highly selective, invitation only-ish clan. If you express interest in joining, feel free to post here, but keep in mind that this is no guarantee that you will be even considered.
hanz0 and I will decide who we invite to the clan, and then members can vote on them. Majority rules.

Please only post your interest to join once, and if you've been told no already, don't post at all.

EDIT: Do not post here if you have never seen us before, or if you've only associated with us a few times. Most clan members should know who you are before you even consider posting. Try getting to know us in our IRC channel, #no, or in-game.

I withhold the right to frankly reject you without reason with an amusing stamp, as does hanz0. If anyone else does, feel free to be discouraged, but it is not a final decision.

E-E-EDIT:
As of now, applicants to [NO] must (unless told otherwise) submit an essay according to the following prompt:

Discuss the economic and ethical ramifications of biomedical enhancement, focusing particularly on enhancement of human intelligence

Your discussion should be at least eight pages long in Chicago style format and should include references to prior research and literature.
Last edited by hanz0; Jun 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
Hi all, My name is Leandro, i have 19 y make 20 in 21/5/2008 and nick J4cKaSs, I'm Brown belt and some ppl of clan see me play in "NO" server, i want to be "NO" to learn mor about Toribash and make new friends, learn mor english =)
and go to events =)
be nice..
I'm a good boy

I speak portuguese and english, and whid that i can help clan..
Last edited by Shanti; May 20, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
im alright with him i hung out with him alot today and hes not too bad

EDIT: i really didnt notice much of an english problem, i could understand what he meant
Last edited by may0naise; May 20, 2008 at 02:28 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

my name is ''south'' im 2 dan black belt

i want join in NO bcz i have any friend in there, and NO is a great clan , with nice players, n' i want participate of this too.

can i join in ''NO''?
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
if you've been told no already, don't post at all.

Glad to see you read the first post, South.
No.
South give up on NO... You're just... um... annoying?
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
i like it when clans are like this... it takes alot longer for people to join... test's them more
it means if u rly wanna join NO then u will spend enough time on NO server to get noticed and u will patiently wait for invitation to join...
no