Ranking
yo my dudes im going to get a gaming laptop this winter, if its before toribash next, life is going to be pretty darn awesome am i right?
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
yup, laptop sucks.
saying from my own experience.
My Heart Beats For Hardstyle
DEF-QON 1!
well i can stream pubg from my college laptop so i guess

its just that desktops are way cheaper for their specs and usually last longer
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
They are going to be transferrable im pretty sure
-----
Just read the tb next announcement and it said toribash and toribash next are gonna share a clan system

Thank goodness. There can only be one [Elite], and it must be us.
Let's try to stop getting off-topic in this thread now, though, fellas, we gotta figure out who's getting the boot from the clan in here and how we're gonna organize it. I don't want to have to sift through a shitload of posts to find the ones that are important. <3
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
i know theyre cheaper, i know theyre better and last longer

my parents are divorced and i move once every 6 months friends.

gotta keep up with the latest brawlhalla patches!!! Xddddd
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Let's try to stop getting off-topic in this thread now, though, fellas, we gotta figure out who's getting the boot from the clan in here and how we're gonna organize it. I don't want to have to sift through a shitload of posts to find the ones that are important. <3

Originally Posted by HeyoFred View Post
i know theyre cheaper, i know theyre better and last longer

my parents are divorced and i move once every 6 months friends.

gotta keep up with the latest brawlhalla patches!!! Xddddd

Don't make me wave my big dick around and move all these posts on out of here because it'll make me grumpy.
Cool dude who used to be a fairly active member. I think he has school atm and doesn't really play as much anymore.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Sick. I'll leave him as-is for now. Next question is: Does data have a good reason for being inactive or as he just fell off the face of the planet?