ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
Because of A Video.

Oh yes
I loved Velocity Shift and Mosier's Black and White with Red all over
Someone at school told me about it (freekill), I tried it out, and now he's quit it and I'm hooked
Quit, probably.
LOL charred nice avvy. havent seen u ingame ferever.

freind showed it to me. at first i didnt get what he meant "click the joints" lol but i eventually got it and owned him constantly owned him and he eventually quit(not cuz i owned him)
My friend showed it to me when I was borderline poisoned by alcohol
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
I actually first got the game in Jul 2008 when I was in the US on vacation and had only my netbook... could not play any other games. So I was browsing youtube and I saw one of cheZDa's videos... So I was like "HOLY COCK N BALLZ!" and downloaded the game. I played it for a little while, mostly singleplayer, I only hit blue belt. But then about a month ago I decided to start playing again, and I noticed I was actually very good at the game. So I played like a whore until I got black belt. I recently discovered the forums, only a week ago or so... and I've started to swosh around on the market a lot, and most of the other parts of the forum really. Posting wherever I think I can make a helpful comment.

And if I were to describe myself in one sentence... it would be: The black belt with a Pure set.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
First time I saw toribash was on my mounthly magazine. It was in the list of free games...
From the screenie I knew it was something interesting.. but depending on ragdoll games and knowing their level.. I just didn't feel like installing/playing it.
Later, my college-friend told me all about the specifics of the game and we registered our accounts and went online. (Well after about a month of sp)
And yes, it was like ups and downs.. I went or too active or inactive, now I seriously realized.. this is for me. Fuck that mmo's and shit.

P.s: only game I play so far
Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
I got it from an Australian magazine called, 'PCPowerPlay'
Good mag, good mag.

I love that mag!
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I was searching for physics games, i found this and was hooked. Oh god i remember my first times in multiplayer at midnight when i should have been asleep, i wish i could get that feeling back.
i found it through this video

by the way it should have been number 1
Last edited by randomguy8; Sep 17, 2009 at 02:51 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH