Original Post
Office.tbm lost tc
I was dueling, and changed the mod to
a random one, which was office.tbm and
the server crashed or something and I
lost my tc.
I was dueling zero for 6k.

Screenie

And it doesn't show up in my transaction history...
-----

More Screenie

-----

My tc

My history

Last edited by ThePirateKing; May 15, 2014 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I haven't got much experience but if you were duelling for 6K and the server crashed I assume you might have been seen to have lost the bet, as for why it's not in your transaction history I'm not quite sure, that's quite strange. You're gonna need a forum leader to refund you and assess the situation as it seems like a bug/glitch.
collect snots from the nose
Looks like samething happened with zero,
he did not win or lose the duel,
our tc just disappeared.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So you were duelling on a mod and then changed the mod mid duel and both you and Zero lost the TC you were duelling for?
No, I changed the mod before the duel..
You can't change settings mid-duel..
That's why I was confused. You hadn't placed the bets either then I assume. Dropped the link to this in #support, I assume this is a glitch of somesort but I would be wary when changing mods whilst betting in the future.
As you can see from the first "Screenie," the wager from the "duel'
was taken out of our accounts.
And as you can see from the other images in the spoilers, there is
6k missing from my account, that is not recorded in my transaction
history.

And I was hoping an admin would see this here thread, but I guess
I'll have to go to one directly.