Ranking
Original Post
[REL] New Parkour Rooftop Mod

Hey, so taking into mind what Obscu said to me. He said my other mod seemed "unfinished" and lacking objects, and how i should push the limit more. So i decided to work on that in this rooftop parkour mod. So take to the rooftops, Sp or Mp, and make some cool replays :] Post'em Below. I hope you enjoy it.

(Also I'm running short of ideas [Preferably themed Parkour runs], so can i get some ideas or themes, i could maybe use? (Example..An Assassin's Creed Mod that takes you into buildings.) Random stuff like that. I will make sure to mention who ever i got the idea from, when i post the finished mod.)

Screen Shots

(Im also look for a Realistic First Person Lua Script (that doesn't turn the camera towards uke. Any body know of one or that can link me to one?)
Attached Files
mat_mirrors_edge1_v3.tbm (18.7 KB, 532 views)
Last edited by matarika; Aug 27, 2014 at 05:31 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Nice mod i'll give it a go looks really good
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Hey guys there was a block out of place
when i went to go back and Play on it, so i uploaded a Version 3 right now, that has the block fixed.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Looks amazing, colors remind me of Mirror's Edge.
Obstacles looks fun and so on.

Good job overall.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
(Im also look for a Realistic First Person Lua Script (that doesn't turn the camera towards uke. Any body know of one or that can link me to one?)

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=243175
bottom post on that. Your prayers may have been answered.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Thanks Abyssssss
-Nothing needed to be red
-the red collides with the grey and makes that ugly merging effect
-Whats the point of the orange sidewalk?
-Still needs more detail

Generally you want to create an entire scene when modding like this, the streets and all.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
i agree all the red should be black like that one roof in there
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars