Toribash
Original Post
what do you guys do besides toribash/school/work
All the threads are either dead or closed so I'm trying to create new life

I compose music sometimes, run a popular facebook selfie/roasting group, write fiction (for a project I've been working on since 2012) and smoke weed while watching shows from my childhood on netflix (like foster's home for imaginary friends, favorite show ever). also I'm gonna be travelling europe in june so I'll post pics if you guys want

now you
tfw gf left u for a drug addict when u gave up drugs for her
I do what is in the title, eat, go on trips and live a normal life. I am so cool you know. I also fuck your bitch.
watch anime, read manga, read novels, play other games
sometimes draw
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Listen to music, eat a lot, dance, listen to music, play guitar, Facebook and other internet stuff, listen to music, go out of the house with friends, watch wrestling, think about philosophical things, listen to music. That's pretty much it.
a spoon.
I solve sudoku, crosswords etc. My pc is broken. Trying to waste my time till summer.
Leon The Black
Xbox.
Hanging out with my Girlfriend.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hang out with girls, eat, sleep, play a shit ton of games like CoC, LoL, Minecraft, Skyrim, Fallout, Brink, Isaac, etc. etc. (Ask me for a screen of my games and I'll show you. lol)
Watch movies, listen to music, YT, FB, IG, etc, etc. :3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
play other games. wow, gta v, beamng, anything really. or i just edit something, either wallpapers or movies.
M I N I V A N
Day to day I go to uni or do course work and assessment at home (Law and computer science so lots of playing with code or reading and note taking).
I like to play piano to chill out sometimes and also saxophone for an orchestra I'm in. In between I work two jobs and do some stuff on here ofc. Also play some games and follow a number of tv series' in spare time (currently watching silicon valley, game of thrones, true detective, cowboy bebop and band of brothers. Just finished black mirror and house of cards and some other stuff).
And then ofc general social/alcohol related stuff most weekends with friends to mix things up and stay social.
Then in holidays it's travel or camping or other fun things.

It's a good life and I love it.
I sing so I can sing what you compose Malanos XD
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |