Ranking
Original Post
As promised: 3.3 Voldo
Your favorite gimp from the Soul Calibur series has donated his weapons to the Toribash community!

Seriously now, I'm pretty happy with these... When you spin your wrists, the blades fan out, so you can wreak extra havoc on poor unsuspecting Uke...
Have fun!
(I've included an instagib version, but honestly, these babies don't need flag 6.)

p.s. Any other soul calibur weapons/characters you'd like to see?
Attached Images
screenshot-11-16-10-48.JPG (27.7 KB, 247 views)
Attached Files
Voldo.tbm (3.9 KB, 76 views)
InstagibVoldo.tbm (4.0 KB, 62 views)
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
Your favorite gimp from the Soul Calibur series has donated his weapons to the Toribash community!

Seriously now, I'm pretty happy with these... When you spin your wrists, the blades fan out, so you can wreak extra havoc on poor unsuspecting Uke...
Have fun!
(I've included an instagib version, but honestly, these babies don't need flag 6.)

p.s. Any other soul calibur weapons/characters you'd like to see?

Do link (legend of zelda) only he was in soul caliber a few times, do his master sword and maby a sheild.
No matter how you put it, it's just gonna be a generic sword and shield... Might as well call it Sophitia mod, or Knight mod then... Even if I use more objects to make it look like the master sword a bit more, nothing will change in terms of gameplay...
In other words, suggest something special, not something generic...
Mod Pack
What did he say about generic?
Nightmare = big sword.
Yay, it's been made like 5 times.
How 'bout Astaroth?
Or Talim.
Hmmm....
Raphael might be doable if you had a nongib sword with an instagib point on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

As for Talim, I was planning on doing a tonfa mod anyway... I made one last year, my first post ever... It's gone now though, so it needs a replacement.

Rapier should be no problem... Do you reckon it should be slightly flexible?

Astoroth is gonna have to wait a bit... But when I do, I'll make Tori extra big and buff, with modded joints for huge swings
Mod Pack
make this sword (pretty much a 2 handed big sword)

:O
:D
Is flexible an option now?
If so, I think a new polevault mod is in order.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.