ES Recruitment Drive
Well, clans don't start off really fast it takes timeyou should show your clan in server.

Good luck with your clan
[Glyph]
i try, i make clan servers but i only get 1 or 2 people and when i ask them if i want them to join they say ya but they have never been in clan before and they dont know what to do and they are usually yellow or green
Well everyone starts off a low belt, you dont make an account and be 2nd dan already.( 2nd dan still alittle low) Also you should see some other clans in action and win alittle agianst some good people. Im not saying do a noob move to beat somone good but you should be good at counters and make people who are not in a clan be impressed by your skill.
[Glyph]
ya, but the thing is, when i first started i was a wushu guy, when i got to black belt, i realized. Everyones a wushu guy and the server was always half full. so i tried out kickbox because it wasnt ever that full, but kickbox isnt that popular still and some people only join games because of the mod and most low belts think "hey look kickboxing, i do that in real life wonder how it is" or "hey look kickboxing...that sounds cool" im good at other mods but now kickboxing is my fav and so id always put it on that, i suck at aikido and wushu now and so i dont know what mod to put it on that i would like and others will too
you should make a server called Hunds Recruiting
And you'll get some members
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris
dont have much time tho and when i do no one joins because i dont know what mod people like D: and so people usually avoid my server