Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]Hunds

Clan story:

There was once a small world,so small and young it wasn't even populated with life, but for the exception of one, small flower that hasn't even bloomed and and a puddle the size of a dime. Soon after the world was created, a small meteor came, a very small one and not that strong, managed to split the planet in half, part of it stayed still inside the small gravitational pull but the other half flew into the space beyond.millenniums later,the planet is found, far off into the another universe outside of the milky way. Populated by two brothers about 2 inches small on a world about the size of a circular town. Grew out of the bacteria formed from the puddle of water now to them an ocean. As their population grew the two brothers became kings Zrent, the I and Drek the I. Zrent, taught half the clan for hand to hand combat while Drek taught magic and sorcery. The wizards became what they called, Arcines, and the warriors, Hunds. languages where made, but during that time Zrent had an argument with Drek saying how their clan was split apart, with the seperate teaching and how others where gloating how their powers where greater than others. and fights where breaking off in the small world, the Arcines and hunds began to grow apart, and Zrent forgot about Drek and Drek forgot about Zrent and they even forgot they each had a brother and waged war with each other.The Hunds now stand alone as an independent clan, ready to fight and take on anything

Clan bank:
0Tc
We accept donations
Send to:HundBank

clan aim:
get 50K for clan bank[ ]
get 15 members [ ]
have over 500 posts [ ]
get to page 20 [ ]

Members:

Zrent[The I]
Karsurus[Com]

rankings & tags:

The I (clan leader) The-I[Hund]
the II (co leader) The-II[Hund]
veteran (senior) VET[Hund]
commando(elite) COM[Hund]
warrior(member) W[Hund]
Young blood YB[Hund] or [Hund](new member or low belt )

Application:

Name:
Belt:
Rate skills 1/10
(optional)Replay:
How active you are Forums/Game/Irc:
Why you want to join:
How long do you plan to stay:
loyalty 1/10:

rules:

1.No flaming,we want good reputation.
2.No scamming others (instant ban or maybe demotion and you will be suspended for 2 weeks)
3.We wont help you if you owe money(unless you got scammed)

Allies
None
Enemys
None
Exiles
None

Rules of the Bingo Book:

You may put names of people you do not like, or seem to cannot defeat, if he/she is in a clan please state their tag as well.
Purpose of Bingo Book:

Bingo book:
[none]
[none]
[none]
[none]

News:

After we have 20 members and/or the clan becomes active with a week with a total of 20 people online, i will start a clan video, i am also working on free heads for the clan
Last edited by ZRENT; Jun 5, 2010 at 05:26 PM.
=/ no one posting...did i metion there is a clan video in the making AND i can make clan members free heads?
ugh man ima help u that ok (also DONT MAKE CLAN VID SO EAIRLY YOU COULD JUST WAST YOUR TIME)(this service is free also you dont have to use banner just made for the hell of it)
Welcome to

Clan story:

There was once a small world,so small and young it wasn't even populated with life, but for the exception of one, small flower that hasn't even bloomed and and a puddle the size of a dime. Soon after the world was created, a small meteor came, a very small one and not that strong, managed to split the planet in half, part of it stayed still inside the small gravitational pull but the other half flew into the space beyond.millenniums later,the planet is found, far off into the another universe outside of the milky way. Populated by two brothers about 2 inches small on a world about the size of a circular town. Grew out of the bacteria formed from the puddle of water now to them an ocean. As their population grew the two brothers became kings Zrent, the I and Drek the I. Zrent, taught half the clan for hand to hand combat while Drek taught magic and sorcery. The wizards became what they called, Arcines, and the warriors, Hunds. languages where made, but during that time Zrent had an argument with Drek saying how their clan was split apart, with the seperate teaching and how others where gloating how their powers where greater than others. and fights where breaking off in the small world, the Arcines and hunds began to grow apart, and Zrent forgot about Drek and Drek forgot about Zrent and they even forgot they each had a brother and waged war with each other.The Hunds now stand alone as an independent clan, ready to fight and take on anything

Clan bank:
0Tc
We accept donations
Send to:

clan aim:
get 50K for clan bank[ ]
get 15 members [ ]
have over 500 posts [ ]
get to page 20 [ ]

Members:

Zrent[The I]

rankings & tags:

The I (clan leader) The-I[Hund]
the II (co leader) The-II[Hund]
veteran (senior) VET[Hund]
commando(elite) COM[Hund]
warrior(member) W[Hund]
Young blood YB[Hund] or [Hund](new member or low belt )

Application:

Name:
Belt:
Rate skills 1/10
(optional)Replay:
How active you are Forums/Game/Irc:
Why you want to join:
How long do you plan to stay:
loyalty 1/10:

rules:

1.No flaming,we want good reputation.
2.No scamming others (instant ban or maybe demotion and you will be suspended for 2 weeks)
3.We wont help you if you owe money(unless you got scammed)

Allies
None
Enemys
None
Exiles
None

Rules of the Bingo Book:

You may put names of people you do not like, or seem to cannot defeat, if he/she is in a clan please state their tag as well.
Purpose of Bingo Book:

Bingo book:
[none]
[none]
[none]
[none]
Last edited by kill828; May 29, 2010 at 05:31 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
wow, thanks man, sorry i havnt gotten to see it til now. ive been working on stuff and summer vacation just started for me so ive just been out and relaxing and hangin with my friends. sorry and thanks again :]