Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
QI rewards
I suggest adding QI milestone rewards as motivation for newer and older players to strive for higher qi. My idea is that the rewards shouldn't necessarily be tied in with belts so that higher belt players could strive for rewards in smaller intervals (because anything above 10th dan belt requires insane grind for belt up).

The items which would be rewarded for qi milestones should be strictly untradable to avoid any item farming/selling. Items should also be exclusive to this system to avoid any market depreciation, which shouldn't be hard considering how many exclusive items ES puts out monthly. I think this system would be great for people that aren't that involved with market or other TC making ways, it would also be great chance for newer players to try out inventory system without having to buy something that they might regret due to not knowing how it works.

I don't really see any negative points that this would bring but let me know if you can think of any negatives, or improvements to this idea.