Ranking
Wancorne, I'm not gonna lie, that avatar kind of creeps me out, partially because I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.

Welcome, wancorne and dragoblade, you both deserved to be in GATA and I knew you'd make it in.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post
Wancorne, I'm not gonna lie, that avatar kind of creeps me out, partially because I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.

It's squidward lol
elsewhere
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
Mostly heads and art.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
About 7 months.

3. Why do you want to join us?
I want to learn and become as awesome as you guys.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.

The awesomeness of the art that great rtists make, I always set myself a goal to be as good as some artist that I like.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
Yes.

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=204670
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=203931

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
My shop is in my sig.
Tint is sex.
No.

Examples submitted show a very basic knowledge of color, flow, and pentool use. The plastic wrap filter on the eye is also very unattractive.
back from the dead
those are some pretty crap examples. not gna lie. what about the head you posted in the art board the other day?
i just dont understand you...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
exactly, its nothing amazing, but its way better than the stuff you put in your app...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)

I'm a Pixel artist i focus on pixel art :P

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?

Well the first time i started pixel art it wasn't going too well so after a month i stopped. But a year later i saw some seriously awesome sprites on a Naruto Mugen Game forum made in pixel art which remotivated to start again (yeah that sounds kind of stupid lol but i really liked it xD) so i decided to try drawing that style for a while and within the year of drawing i made something of my own style. But then i didn't do it for a half of a year and then i started again about 2 weeks ago lol.

3. Why do you want to join us?

Well from what i hear you guys are supposed to be awesome and i know alot of you guys which btw are the ones who told me to try applying to you guys so i did. Also people tend to just say "wow you could do that in paint!?" and im looking for actual comments and suggestions to my art. -_-

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.

Well to be quite honest i don't do anything really for the community i just recently started a clan with two guys and i draw something in pixel art if someone asks me to thats all. So i guess you could say that i make avatars and banners sometimes. So basically nothing inspired me to do so i just like to draw in paint. xD

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?

Nope although people have oftenly told me i should make one.

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

A wip of something that i made a while ago. Still wondering if i should complete it though:

Zoomed in 2x so that you guys could see the details.
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hqs4mp.jpg

An avatar i made for TomPaine:

A part of a WIP for a banner im making zoomed in 2x so you could see details:

Sorry that there are so many WIPs but i was told that I'm allowed to post them and i cant find most of my old pics.

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.

-None-

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.

Well if you count repeadingly saying "Join GATA" as inviting someone lol then Tompaine, Lilterror, an KungFuJC.
Nothing to see here.