Toribash
I don't care because it's not really helpful criticism. Saying "Your style sucks, get a new one" isn't helpful at all.

This is my style and I've grown to like it. While I realize that I've een doing it for a while, I see others who make several sets in the same style, with no comment on it. If the same applied to them, I would aknowledge it, but until it does, I see no reason not to do what I do best.

This is not a backup org. The comment was a compliment to GATA. I didn't think it would be Used against me.
I wouldn't join TTM now, if they asked. There's too much that I disagree with, like the appraisal thread, for example.

Thanks ezeth. I try to help if I can.

Edit (simulpos)t: thank you. I will try to discover new techniques I can add to my current style here.
Last edited by DarkJak; Aug 10, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
DarkJak: After discussing this thoroughly with Luk3, we have decided to take you on-board.

Your texturing skill is good, no matter what opposers might say, we hope that by giving you the skills, you will learn to take diversity in your work and who knows you coul come up with a great new style that the communtiy will love.

You provide good critisicm, sometimes harsh (even though it needs to be harsh imo), but good.

So welcome to GATA.

(And no, Gatmen also means "arseholemen" in Afrikaans :P)

Edit: Goddamnit I type slowly.
Thank you for your kind words.

Yeah I guess my comment on the set was harsh, and I didn't really add in the pros as well as the cons.

Haha, well in that case, maybe gatmen won't work. But have you heard 50 cents GATman and Robbin? It's a pretty odd one, but I think in there, it means hitman, or that's what urban dictionary said. But yeah....assholemen would be bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
PlayaJ sent me a PM, so I'd figure I'd put up an application.

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
I like to do both, but I am more focused on textures at the moment.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
Textures has now been a few months.I decided to start making my own heads to make some cash, now I do it as a hobby.

3. Why do you want to join us?
PlayaJ refered me to this group, and it looks pretty nice so I would like to join.

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
No, but I do host auctions.

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

Heads go from Newest -> Oldest ( all are made in 128x128 )

Original
Recolor

Original
Recolor
Original
Recolor

That should be enough. Thanks for your time.
I didn't know if I had to re-join but anywho,

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
both, mostly textures though

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
For a few months on and off, probably 6 in total

3. Why do you want to join us?
When I joined TMJ I improved significantly and i'm hoping the increase in skill will stay consistant

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
not atm

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

Somerandomkid,
I especcially like your 1st head texture and those from the bottom (those with googles). But I also think you have many things to learn. I am sure GATA will help you become one of the Best like it did with some of our members.

Welcome to the GATA
~Luke

Mooman1994,
I asked not-ranked members to re-apply. Welcome back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for getting to this so fast ^^.

I hope this helps me improve, I am more than willing to learn if someone is willing to teach. Try and get a portfolio up soon.
Can't wait to see it
Feel free to use this thread for some random discussions: (link)

bliza,
sorry that you had to wait so long. You were a TMJ member before so writing an application was just a formality.
Welcome to GATA, again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is this the old TMJ?
If so, must I re-apply?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O