ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should Phoenix's members say more often?
ty dfg
18 Votes / 29.03%
topkek
10 Votes / 16.13%
lel
17 Votes / 27.42%
acid4lyf
11 Votes / 17.74%
k
19 Votes / 30.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hyperbole aside Ele, he has a point, you did just openly insult a clan which Panda has recently applied to and was one of the most active member of. You also decided to do it on that clan's thread. Control you distaste of Phoenix before posting Ele, it is about control. ;)
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Kookoo, Panda won't join, there's a spot open for you now.

You think that panda will join a clan who is based on literature and language with argument, can't even succeed at spelling simple words?
Ele, if he joins your disembodied clan, I will have to file a report to PETA.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Kookoo, Panda won't join, there's a spot open for you now.

"Toribash's most promising and exclusive new clan"
Do I have a strange definition of Exclusive or something but you offered two people a place who didn't show any interest in joining.

Same goes for promising, you're taking matters quite immaturely.
Although I'm also invading you did just insult Phoenix so whether or not kookoo has allowed you to post here, it's a good sign for you to chin up and shut the fuck up.

Oh, also noticed another thing. You advertised your own clan in another thread, okay so I think we're up to 2 rules broken, An lmod such as yourself shouldn't have to be reminded of the rules.
Last edited by RedPanda; Mar 18, 2015 at 02:12 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Excuse me, but that seems like a rather useless post. Whether or not you're playin' you still broke the rules. I can't murder someone and get out of it by saying "I was jus' playin'"
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I'm just playin'. Y'all need to relax, take it easy.

As panda said, this post seems a bit pointless. Shitposting on the thread of a clan whose Leader you are good friends with is one thing, but doing it when they have asked you to stop posting is another, especially after breaking numerous rules. Ok just remember that sometimes it is worse to shitpost than to not post at all and go back to you loving subjects.
Good morning sweet princess
Guys I just murdered Ele.

I kid
I kid
I kid
I'm just playing with you.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog